Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OneWeek.Com

Hi, we just added this app and enabled it today, it looks to be a good app and I'm looking forward to seeing it in use in the future

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means so much!

If anytime you need our help, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day!

Skate to Save

This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute! This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute!

September 16, 2019

We're so excited to read your review! Thank you so much for the positive feedback :)

Have a lovely day!

CureNat

Location Switzerland

Really helping staff, very good app, thank you very much Buddha app staff !! They help me to translate very fast !

September 16, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you! Don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

superdealsshopping.net

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Es gefällt mir toll, und hoffe dadurch mehr Verkäufe zu machen. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is so important for us your appreciation. We hope also that our app will help you increase your sales!
Have an great day!

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

Location Egypt
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I Used This Application to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
It is so important to us!

We are so glad to hear this and we hope too that the use of our app will translate in a considerable increase into your sales !
Have an amazing day!

My Baby My Todder

This App has the potential to optimize my sales quickly to six-figures in less little than a year. However, time will tell. I just bought the App, how can I provide this information??

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
We hope also that our app will help not only with the aesthetics, but to see an improvement in sales!

Regarding your question, I am not sure I understood it. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with more details regarding what information you need from us and we will try to help you as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Papagaio Health Cafe

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I think the pics are too big for my theme... could be a way to change the size? Easy to install and do the job very well. Just waiting to see if will make any impact on our store. Thanks a lot

September 2, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the nice review, it means so much to us!
Regarding the pics, at the moment the best pictures to fit perfectly into our widgets are at 1:4 ratio. I looked into your store and I saw that you are using square photos.
At the moment it will be difficult to make considerable changes to the widget design, as we would have to make them for all our clients. But we are working on a solution for the square pictures which will be released with our apps new version pretty soon.

However, I passed to our developer to have a look on your store and see how much can he improve at your widgets appearance, at least the white panel with the version to be better centred. We will let you know once resolved from our email address, contact@buddhaapps.com

For any other questions you can reach us anytime at the same address.

Thank you again for trusting us!

Love Threads

Time spent using app About 2 years

So easy to use and seems to be working well. The app was easy to install and make the necessary changes to look aesthetically pleasing on my site.

August 20, 2019

We are so happy to hear this!
Thank you so much for the kind words and appreciation :)

We wish you many, many sales!

Champagne Occasions

Location South Africa

This app is great. Like really great!
It is literally a click of a button, and its installed.
I don't like to touch code, as a blonde I get very nervous when apps ask me to... and this was the easiest by far to install.
It is visually appealing, it does exactly what I was looking for , and super simple.
5/5 :)

August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for this review, it makes us very happy to see that the feature we worked for so much (1 click to apply) is actually useful!

We are so happy you are enjoying using our app :)

Have a lovely day!

Nippout

Great app. easy to install and setup. great quality and tutorial video. Come up with some more pls- and it's free.... great experience.

August 20, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for the nice words, it means so much, especially that you used our help tutorial! :)

And we promise, very soon we will add more exciting features. We will let you know before time about the new version !