Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 29, 2020

Amazing app, worked perfectly with my store, very easy to set up and use. I would recommend highly recommend it.

Gifts Arranged
Time spent using app: 13 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy that you find our app helpful and easy to use.

I wish you many sales!

September 29, 2020

I used this app to help me cross promote products on my store. I have just installed it & it seems to be working fine, but since I have only just got it a little while back, I am unaware of it's performance in helping sell more products. That being said, the team behind the app have been very helpful & helped us make the changes we needed.

TreeWear
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review, it means the world to us.
We hope that our app will help you grow sales. Our algorithm has helped our other customers.

Also we are glad we could help you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

September 27, 2020

Simply amazing app. Great work by the team. Works seamlessly. Keep up the good work. And hope the app remains free to use.

UltShult
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 29, 2020

Thank you so much! You are great!

And yes, it will remain free forever for you :)

All the best!

September 24, 2020

Nice app. Easy to set up. Had some minor issues, so I contacted support and they were very helpful and attentive and resolved all the issues I had. And its free. I recommend it.

QLGadgets
Time spent using app: 23 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!
It was great working with you.

Have a lovely day!

September 23, 2020

After installing and deleting the app as I didn't know what to do or how to work it. I was approached instantly by support who talked me through what to do. I reinstalled it and it was by far the best decision I have made all week. With the excellent support staff I was able to create what i'd been trying to do for weeks with other apps. Many thanks amazing app and even better support

Louise's Party Deals
Time spent using app: 10 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 29, 2020

We are so happy to hear this and so glad we could help :)

It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our hep again, please let us know.

Have an amazing day!

September 8, 2020

Love the app for manual recommendations :) haven't tried other functions yet, but believe they are great too!

Rustilė – prekės namams
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 22 hours

Glad to hear this!

The other functions are based on algorithms meant to make recommendations automatically for every product. So less work with just 1 click ;)

If we ever can help you with anything, please let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com

September 7, 2020

Excellent application and quick installation. Very easy to install. Congratulations to the developers. Thank you so much.

Mundo LED
Argentina
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It means so much to us :)

We are happy that you enjoy using our app.
Have a great day!

September 5, 2020

I use this app and I must say it a great application. the support team is very helpful and answer fast for my requests.

Console skins world
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

September 4, 2020

I like this app. It has useful features for customers! I recommend for other online vendors! Get alot of value.

Rozanna's Violins
Time spent using app: 6 days

Happy to hear this :)

Thank you so much for the positive review.

Have an amazing day!

Edited September 1, 2020

The app was moving the up sale to the bottom of page. I ask them move up sale above customer reviews. They made the change and now the page looks great. They made the change in a timely manner.

Enticing Treasures
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 15, 2020

Thank you for the great review!

It means so much to us and it was a pleasure working with you :)

I wish you all the best!