Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

StyleVogue

Cross sell pro is really easy to use and love
Your work keep up the good work.thank you great app.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! 🙏
It means the world to us 😊

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Edozos

Absolutely brilliant, very easy to set up, highly professional useful App for eCommerce businesses. We'd say it must have.

Edozos's Team strongly recommends this app.

Well done Cross-Sell Pro team and keep it up we are looking forward to seeing more from you

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) We are working around the clock and in a few days we will release new features !
We hope you will be as excited about them as well :)

FarmGirl Frosting

So far so good. Adding this app was super easy and did it pretty much by itself. I can't wait to see what it does for my business.

February 28, 2020

Thank you for the great review, it means so much to us :)

We hope all this will be a positive experience for you!

MantaRay-Fish

En menos de 5 minutos, totalmente lista, configurada y funcionando. Simplemente genial. El resultado es fantástico.

February 28, 2020

Muchas gracias! No encanta que la application es facil de usar y que estas contento con el resultado :)

Que tenga un buen dia!

MAZIR

Very nice app ! The design is amazing and the support is very responsive. I asked for some changes in my shop and it was done as I wanted.
I recommend Cross Sell Pro.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback :) It means so much to us and it was really great working with you.

Aubreys Accessories

Just added to my store and so far this looks absolutely amazing! Can't wait for it to start analysing the data/ orders and promoting more relevant products... so happy! Been searching for an app (free) like this for some time! Very pleased - thank you.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy that this was the app you were looking for and we are excited that you are our customer :)

We wish you a lot of sales!

PAL and GAL

This App is very User Friendly. Identified an issue where one of the price was not displayed correctly. The App provider response is outstanding and keeping me posted throughout. Fixed the issue quickly! Thanks Cross Sell Pro Team.

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback and we are happy that the issue was solved !

If you ever need our assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach us!

Have a lovely day!

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

Absolutely brilliant app!! A MUST HAVE. It portrays recommendations in a VERY professional manner and always chooses other items to upsell that are very much in line with the product the customer is purchasing or the next type of product they might want - it turns jello into creme brulee.

February 28, 2020

Such a great review! :) Put a smile on our faces! Thank you for it!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Have a lovely day!

Elevated Climbing

Super easy to setup and use. It gave a fresh new look to the website. Looks like it will be a great fit for my business.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad you are happy with our app!

tablelegssite.com

Excellent app . They did a really good job and we will be sure to use them again in the other future apps. Thank you

February 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!