CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

AdventureSunrise

Really useful app for the business and has great customer support. Thanks, Martin Mao for the great help you always provide.

Innovatiehaven

Great app and nice customer support from my agent Yuki. Always available and also helping when there are problems, not only when it comes to sales.

Rubino

This is my GO-TO when it comes to dropshipping. The customer support is amazing. The shipping times are super cheap, and soo much faster than aliexpress. My agent Mango Fu is awesome, she makes sure I'm happy with their services and actually does make changes when I ask. I highly recommend them!

Queen Stuffs™

CJ dropshipping is a pretty and usefull platform for dropshipping. My agent Mango Fu is very helpful and responsive and goes the extra mile to solve all my issue.

Bumblebee & Gold

Excellent experience with CJDropshipping. Thanks Mango for all your help and very professional service!

iNovLife

Customer support is amazing! I was helped by Jacob he was fast responding and sent out a new sourcing request for me.

Gaming Suite

CJ dropshipping is a very good platform for dropshipping. My agent Elina is very helpful and responsive and goes the extra mile to answer all my questions.

FlyQS

CJDropshipping is wonderful for new dropshippers. And my agent Bucky was very patient and helped me a lot.

The Gentlest Touch

Great people. Patient. Very helpful!!!!! I love how they helped me. They did not rush me. They answered every question.

GerTrends

Cj ist ein zuverlässiger Partner in jeglicher Hinsicht was E-Commerce betrifft. Vielen Dank an meinen Agent Estelle!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 188 189