CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Harmony Drums

Time spent using app Over 1 year

CJ has been an amazing experience to my ecommerce journey. Gina has been the best agent I could ask for.. She has my best interest in mind and her service is truly incredible. Anytime I have questions or need product customization, she is always just a message away and her response time is remarkable. I 100% recommend this app/company as they have superior service and do everything in their power to help you succeed.

SsHopet

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was stuck in a problem and I didn't knew how to get out of it but when I asked for help. Ada qiu respond me immediately just in a second and she figured it out the problem in a second. Im still impressed by her service.

Any-Goods

Location Israel

I've worked with this app for over a year, and everything is excellent. The quality of vendor selection is top-notch. Great support and handy functionality! Five stars

StrümpfeProfi

Time spent using app About 1 year

CJ is the best dropshipping platform on the market by far. Quick fulfilment and support. Highly recommended.

Macchiaco

By far the best dropshipping service we've tried. Their customer service is quick and answers questions clearly.

Artoftheease

Location Germany

I need help from time to time, but I don't need to worry because I know that Eric Wu can certainly help me, no matter what the issue is

Crinzo

Location Australia

Thanks Diana Chen for making my CJ Dropshipping experience much better! Very quick and helpful responses!

Gaia.ip

Location Cyprus

Thanks to Cristina Chen for making the customer support valuable with her prompt responses on my requests. Really quick and accurate.

BandLiebe

Location Germany

CJ is great & thanks to Phoebus Wang and Violet Su to name a few that have really helped my out! The Live Support is always available and competent.

Adapt Watch

Time spent using app About 2 years

It's a great app and they provide a great service. That being said there can be a few improvements made, but they have been upgrading a lot of systems as of late.