CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 24, 2023

Highly recommended, Rebecca Zhang gave quick answers to my questions, and helped me with my problem.

My Store
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 24, 2023

This guy Michell Luo is amazing. Always helps me out and i always get fast replys. I just got started with dropshipping so he is really helping me with figuring out stuff on this app

itsamore
Romania
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 23, 2023

The people that they respond you questions are awesome especially a person named Rebecca, she is awesome helping in this cases

Corfont
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 23, 2023

My experience using cj has been incredible, and the platform makes it unbelievably easy to import trending or desirable products to your shopify store in seconds, and their customer support team has unreal response rates and helped me out tremendously. Ken Yang from the cj team helped me find the information I was looking for in seconds, and I couldn't be happier! Definitely 5 stars in my book.

flame diffusers official
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 23, 2023

Beyond Helpful. I normally work with Eden (who is Fabulous), but today when I reached out Billy was there to assist. I honestly didn't expect someone to answer since it is a Holiday, but Billy answered all of my questions and responded so quickly I couldn't believe it. I appreciate Billy for helping me especially when it is 5am in China...This is hands down some great customer service. Thanks Billy/CJDROPSHIPPING

Kay Bonita
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 22, 2023

JESSE is helpping me a lot! The service teams of CJ is amazing and they give 24/7 assistance even during the Chinese New Year. I switched from another dropshipping supplier to CJ and they really. helped me a lot in all ways.

Pookify
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 21, 2023

Rebecca Zhang helped me a lot. Confirmed a lot of my questions and was super nice! I had some concerns and she cleared them right up!

MyBathroom
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 21, 2023

I found here the best suppliers,and i suggested for you Bruce Lin is a good agent,he helped me a lot and gave me a lot of informations.

Ma boutique
Morocco
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 21, 2023

Great Customer Support! Angel helped me out really quick with my issues.. even during Chinese new year.. highly recommend :)

doggomanji
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 20, 2023

Great customer service. App is really easy to use. Thank You Yvonne Xu for being the best agent - very helpful, efficient and responsive to all our questions. Highly recommend!

Bruce The Goose