CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Dressiify

Best Drop Shipping App in the market with plenty of options in all Niche as well as best customer service by the CJ Team as specially Mandy. Thank you

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

kitchenfiy

the best app in shopify costumer service amazing and very convenient whit costumer thank you cjdropshipping recommide it :)

Funwithpet

I contacted the helpdesk at CJDropshipping app. Jacob Zhao was very reponsive and patient and helped me get all my queries answered. Hoping to partner with CJDropshipping for my niche.

Magic Bag Secrets

amazing customer service, agent Mandy helped me in every detail in placing the order
I will get her 5 ✨ ✨ ✨

CyclesPlanet

We have been using CJ for 1 year now and the errors have been close to 0 from their side. Absolutely the best experience possible. Fast deliveries, response time, and problem-solving is at the max level. Grace Li has been incredibly helpful in solving all of our problems and questions in the fastest possible way! She is the best agent we have ever worked with. Big kudos to her!

B’raato_Chile.Online

I am learning the process of this platform, I find it intuitive, although it could improve, but it has also been made easy with the help of my agent, Nikki Zhang, she is very willing to answer questions and resolve doubts as I select the products. ..Excellent attention !!

Smarter Kids Studio

Excellent customer service. Great advice on packagin options and a very fast response. So far a perfect experience.

disopra™

It is a revolutionary platform, it has helped me to solve 99% of the problems I had before with deliveries and where to store my products.
As well as their agents who are very professional and kind, they respond very quickly and do everything they can to help us, especially my agent Nikki Zhang and Flora Sun who I get along with very well.

Campovio

Elina Hu helps me a lot. I like CJ dropshipping. They are always very helpful to customers.ALso, the sourcing team isn't that bad too. Recomended

October 14, 2021

KASOTOPIA

I like CJDropshipping because if you have any problems or questions you get the reply as soon as possible. There shipping conditions and logistics are satisfy. Thank you so much to CJ Agent Martin for helping me out!

October 13, 2021