CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

131 - 140 of 1962 reviews

BesideWine.com

Excellent customer service and quick response. Martin Mao was the live consultant that served my case and helped me solve my payment issue within short period of time. He is very friendly and responsive. The products I ordered also process on the same day and dispatched out within 3 days, very efficient.

November 15, 2021

Petit-Leopard

I am a new client of CJ dropshipping, they have replied all my doubts gently and very fast. I totally recommend them. I am very satisfied.
Aria Lv is fantastic ! Thank you for your excellent service

November 11, 2021

The Wardrobe

Excellent service and quick response. I love it hat you have one person you always communicate with. Many contact channels

November 11, 2021

Artasa

Good service, they improved the platform but to be honest, I'm here only because of Shaw, he's really the best agent ever

November 9, 2021

Sparklepup

Shaw my agent was super helpful and replied very quickly to all my queries. Anything to do with shipping or help in sourcing products he provided great service!

November 9, 2021

brisserie

hi, when i just started my e-commerce store i struggled with my inventory and all the supplier part.
i just found cj and i met Shaw Zhu, the best agent i have ever met!
such great job and care about my store
really recommend !

November 8, 2021

Inspiren-Ezone

Excellent help and support from the representative. Guided step by step with the help of the screen shots and able to resolve the issue immediately. Thanks once again!

November 8, 2021

zohargift

Many thanks to Mango Fu for the help she gave me and for all her patience I highly recommend the store and the service they give I give 5 stars!

Locanda Jewels

I love CJ App and the people behind it. Why? Because all we need for dropshipping is here, their support people are great. They don't just help solve problems but they also make suggestions for the best products to offer in your store.

ForVanity

It would have been wise to choose this company first. Cjdropshipping caught my attention because of its fast shipping times. Despite the site's complexity, it has great 24/7 support, so no questions go unanswered. CJ Dropshipping's team is very friendly and helpful. I got Mandy Lu as my agent and she was very helpful to me. Her professionalism and availability made me feel at ease. She is someone I highly recommend working with, and I am happy I got her as my agent. Overall, great experience.