CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 9, 2023

The products that can be found are excellent.
Great support, fast and simple. Rebecca Zhang helped me quickly.

Giratol
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 9, 2023

CJ Dropshipping is an excellent provider of dropshipping services. The company offers a wide range of products that are delivered quickly and reliably. The customer service is outstanding and the staff is always helpful and friendly.

A particular highlight is Rebecca Zhang, the head employee at CJ Dropshipping. She is a true professional and always ready to answer questions and solve problems. She has an incredible passion for her work and always goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are satisfied.

Overall, CJ Dropshipping is a first-class choice for anyone looking for a reliable dropshipping provider. I can wholeheartedly recommend it and I am sure you will be just as thrilled as I am.

Beautiva.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 9, 2023

Nice and prompt support even on WhatsApp and online on the website.
Product synchronization is smooth as well.

SRIBIL
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 9, 2023

The support from Zoey is really good. Really good customer service and speed when I need something. Highly recommend!

Major Shock
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 8, 2023

I have had nothing but a great experience with CJdropshipping! Anytime I have questions or issues the customer support from Roxane is absolutely amazing. She is very kind and does everything she can to give immediate assistance and answers and goes above and beyond!! She has made my experience using CJdropshipping very pleasant.

solematescouture
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 8, 2023

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude towards Ken Yang for his exceptional support in importing the reviews for our company. From the very beginning, Ken was incredibly helpful and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. He took the time to thoroughly explain the process and made sure that everything was set up properly.

Throughout the entire process, Ken remained patient and professional, and I was consistently impressed by his level of expertise and attention to detail. His assistance was invaluable and greatly contributed to the success of our review import.

I highly recommend Ken Yang to anyone in need of assistance with importing reviews. His service is top-notch, and I am confident that he will go above and beyond to ensure that your needs are met. Thank you again, Ken, for all of your hard work and dedication.

Coisas da Internet
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 8, 2023

The support for CjDropshipping was great. Eliana Ho answered all my questions fast. I am happy with CjDropshipping.

SandyFlows
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 8, 2023

CJdropshipping is the best supplier that I have used. They assigned me an agent Niky at the start and I received unbelievable help from Niky. I got my logo on the package and even received discount for my order, because of Niky. The quality of the products is the best one. I tried purchasing from different suppliers and the packages I received were not even in form, but with CJ the packaging is amazing and the product inside even better. Thank you so much!

Showi
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 8, 2023

Bruce lin was really helpful in figuring out what I needed help on for fulfilling the order. He was able to understand my issue and assist me accordingly.

The International Shopper
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 7, 2023

Really recommend, i contacted them on whatsapp and they reply within a minute , thank you Zoey you are a problems solver !!!!!!

SL Home