CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Allure Fashion Galleria

Time spent using app About 1 month

I should have heeded the warnings in the reviews and stayed away from CJ, they are unprofessional and rarely answer questions in a respectable time frame. My store hasn't even launched yet and unfortunately for me, I put all my eggs in one basket, wasting my time with CJ as a drop shipping source. Almost ALL their products have no descriptions, no material information for jewelry, and when I ask for the details, I get no reply, or half the information requested. I can't understand all these 5 star reviews, but as one reviewer here said, they ask that you give them a good review. Check TrustPilot, same thing there. This company should be thoroughly investigated before using them. I lost almost two months of my time and fees for a description writing app and the cost of Shopify's plan. Time to find a reputable drop shipping source, if that's even possible. I did not do my due diligence and I'm paying the price, do yours and stay away from CJ. Update: To respond, I did give you several products to get descriptions for, at minimum what materials and size etc. and I never get a reply. The problem is, according to one of your agents who replied to me by email, you have nothing to do with the suppliers and they put the information up. I find it strange then that I can't contact the supplier directly, I can only contact CJ, why is that? I have about 80 products, do you want a list and you can give me details for each one?

April 26, 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously, Can you tell us what product is the problem?

Dearroom

Location Germany

Best service, thanks to Ada Qiu for explaining and answering my questions, it helped me to improve my shop

Turtlback - The Urban Minimalist

Location Germany

Just had a very nice and productive chat with Remi. Super friendly, helpfull & professional. Helped to solve my issue within 5 min... literally... Both thumbs up for the great service!

thefavouritehub

Location Australia

Great Customer Service provided by Yuki - Super friendly and always getting back to me with quick and very usefull answers :)

דיירקט סטוק

Location Israel

i just talked with jacob zhao from cj. he is very nice and help solved the problem that i have. its a very good platform to use. thank you very much.

April 20, 2022

StayWithUkraine

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, much better than oberlo.... super helpful 24/7 staff available. cheers to Jessie Xie for making the process super easy!

April 19, 2022

Nourelle

Good service! I was helped by Joyce who answered my questions. Joyce answered multiple questions that i had.

April 18, 2022

NovaZonne

if there were 10 stars for rating i would rate diana chen 11 stars for being always there everytime i had something unclear Keep it up diana

April 18, 2022

SeeSun Store

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect customer service from Cristina Chen, she solved my problem perfectly, thank you very much for your help

April 14, 2022

torresgaha

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is ok, easy to source products. However, the quality of the product is not stable. Sometimes my customer receive very bad quality items.

April 13, 2022

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously, please contact your agent or the customer service for help, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.