CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Shop of the Kop

Have done over 3000 orders with them and overall everything has been great. I was assigned a great agent called Crystal Feng who has helped me out a lot. There have been some up and downs but once you understand their platform its smooth sailing

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and helping every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

idirobot

The staff very fast and attentive. My problem was for a supply of a product that was not identical to the one requested. I think they will find what I'm looking for. Today I will give 4 stars for speed. When the procurement is successful I will give a nice 5 + 1

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. CJ is always dedicated to offering better service and help every dropshipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Animalium Co.

William Wei helped me. It's an easy app to use, though I find the shipping too high to compete with others. They do a great job if you ask them to find something out for you.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Sanaqua

pas encore eu de résultat mais tout est compréhensible et les agents sont à l'écoute.large choix de produits et de personnalisation je recommande cj dropshipping

January 18, 2021

Soul Many Things

Is a good app for dropshipping business start up .Makes dropshipping more systematic and more easier.

January 4, 2021

Maxim Razors

Good service to start your business, I used them 1 and a half year now to start all my dropshipping businesses, the shipping time is around 10-30 days depending on the destination and the price is really good. 4/5 stars.

January 4, 2021

eeooonline

So far for me CJ is the Best Dropshipping, it’s really easy to use, good choice for new drop shippers. And I have my helpful agent Frank Shi always standby, thanks a lot to him.

December 29, 2020

UrbanWearOutsiders

They source very fast the products from 1688 or other Chinese apps like T-mall, shipping in high season is very slow, but in general, the process is good, what they need to improve is their User Interface as is very hard to find the orders with the Shopify order number or even with the buyer name, skype customer service is good and latly when a product arrive wrong from supplier they send pictures and give options to cancel or exchange the order, they are getting better, sync conection with the store is fast as well even many times the images need to be downloaded by had as their app just takes a few of them, prices are fare.

December 24, 2020

Relax-Night

Very good alternative to AliExpress. Allows you to process orders with better delivery times than AliExpress. Really professional service despite the time differences it can have with your personal agent (I'm based in France) but you can still contact the chat employees who are very reactive! My personal agent Sharon is very attentive and does her best to provide solutions to each request. However, there are always improvements to be made on the platform itself (to better track customer orders, filter them and export them faster) but this concerns web development and is therefore another subject. I recommend the application, if you don't work with an agent yet.

December 17, 2020

The Kiru Store

Reliable shipping and good integration. Agent Cassiel is also helpful and responsive in follow up and answering queries. Can improve in having more accurate product description and pictures. In addtion, the CJ JL express tracking information dont work. Other than that, overall would recommend using this platform for dropshippers who are just starting out.

November 9, 2020