CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Ace Accessories LLC

I had an order that did not sync to CJ but their support quickly helped me resolve the issue. Estelle Zhou thank you for the support, I really appreciate you!

Semvide.com

Simon is a helpful and nice customer service. thanks a lot, had a rough start at the beginning but after they change my old agent with the new agent(Simon) things start working beter.

June 6, 2021

KÁSIH

Still missing some easy features but already addressed it to the Agent. Great Agent Cathy Tang helped me everyday with my issues.

May 30, 2021

The Holy dressing

I like the fact that the app is easy to use. There is always someone to amazed your question through the chat and that you have your own personal agent to refere to when needed. Great winning products as well

May 12, 2021

Gitchee Goo Baby

Great service and excellent customer support. My agent (Estelle) was able to find answers and solutions for all kinds of questions and requests. Easy to use interface, even with multiple tabs opened, great user experience. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that product search doesn't really find relevant results all the time, so that could be on the list for improvement.

May 10, 2021

Just For Mama

Although CJ do lack a large inventory compared to AE, Liz Liao was very helpful and patient in answering my questions and helping me source for products! :)

May 7, 2021

The Big Sports

Start using CJ a bit more recently. Overall I like it, although there were a few glitches. Elsie Meng was very helpful responding timely to my request. Thanks a lot!

May 7, 2021

The Linea Home

I've been using it 2 months now. I'm going to give it 4 for now, because there's definitely some room for improvement, but they're willing to listen & hopefully keep making changes for users. But truth be told, I'm quite happy with it generally. My agent is very helpful, Joanna has worked very hard to resolve my requests. It takes time learn how each other work, it can only be better as we go along.

May 5, 2021

EmpowrWear

the customer service at cjdropshipping is amazing!!! I had a small issue and they helped fix in 5 mins. highly recommend!! Plus the shipping time is much faster then aliexpress!

May 5, 2021

Aveas

Fast response in general with the chat, I found that this agent is very helpful in problem solving: Sylvia Wang

April 27, 2021