Bold Custom Pricing

Bold Custom Pricing

by BOLD

Wholesale pricing, member, VIP and bulk discounts

Meyer Lab Inc.

The BOLD team has excellent customer service from Live Chatting, Email and Phone Communication. The app is easy to set up and user friendly. Thank you for all your help and your reliable service!

MiniBrew

This app allowed me to designate pricing tiers in a snap! Support was the best! Can't thank everyone enough for making this process a breeze! It was easy to set up, and even easier to change once it was live and running. Extremely helpful.

BerriHealth

We use this product to give our customers discounts on our product, and it has been great with handling our method of doing discounts. When we ran into some issues with coding things for our site, Cody was quick to help us out!

E-ShopShock

The best customer support I have received! The app works great, it allows the shopping cart to load much faster, since it does not create variants of the product to apply the discounts.

Diamond Dugout

The app is simple, straight forward, and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone looking to offer special pricing to select customers.

wolvestuff

Cody and Brenden were amazing and helped me with everything I needed within the app. I have had a great experience with the chat and app in general. Thank you!

Back To Zen

Guri was a great help in customer service today. I am still working on turning on the APP but I am pleased so far.

US Roast

Could never get this to work and will discontinue the app. Have been paying for months thinking I would turn it on at some point, but have decided it is not worth the effort. Will just continue to build multiple products for retail and wholesale. Service started out at a 5 star and dropped to 2 stars since it would take days to get a response to attempted fix, to another few days to attempt to fix what the first attempt broke. Never did get it right. What a waste.

Mistura Timepieces

I just started using it... I am astonished with the incredible customer service, they reply right away and are very proactive. I definitely love the friendly to use settings. Thank you!! VERY RECOMMENDED

Vegan Hearts Club

While our store hasn't actually gone live yet, we are very happy with Bold's customer service and tech support. Our store has a unique configuration, so there were some tech conflicts, but Bold was able to sort the issues out and get us up and running ASAP. Thanks everyone at Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67