Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW 🌟

Fun Random Stuff

this company is the real deal, i reached out to Harpreet and Stan super nice and super knowable, thank you for your friendly and smart team

April 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

I really like the 'happy' t-shirt on your website. :-)

Cheap Stair Parts

The app itself worked.. however for some of my collections where i have 40+ products, and those products have 10 variations.. shopify plus support confirmed this app was causing 10+ seconds of load time.

I did the " auto uninstall " and it left over TONS of code.. Going to take a long time to completely remove this app.

I don't recommend for sites with 20+ products in a single collection or multiple product variations.

April 12, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to say thank you for the review and feedback and I'm very sorry you have found it to be slowing down some pages on your website. We take our customers' feedback and concerns very seriously.

We'd love to look into the issue further for you if you decide to try the app again, however if not we completely understand, and would be more than happy to help by having our installs team remove the entirety of the app's code from your store.

We've been in touch, and look forward to hearing back from you!

HIT Distribution

Perfect for my clients B2B tiered pricing / bulk pricing needs. I had some issues during set up, but the technical support I got Guri and Challi was a big help.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review; we're happy to hear our combination of Custom Pricing and Quantity Breaks meets your business' and clients' needs. Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments, and we wish you the best of luck with the launch of your store!

Ah bonita Boutique

very bad comunication with costumer, it also doesn't have any support to help us. I am just going to cancel my subscription.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I just wanted to send my sincerest apologies that your initial experience with our support team was less than adequate.

We look forward to connecting with you over the phone sometime today to help you with setting up the app!

MySundayDeals

I had help from Harpreet and Parminder, they were super responsive and very responsive, I recommend this application.

April 09, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out! Also, that vacuum seal product you have looks great!

Relaxusonline

The is a great app, that is easy to use, and adds important functionality required to build and operate larger retail and wholesale stores (Shopify Wholesale channel has no API). Bold also offered us good support when needed.

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. We look forward to hearing about your successes once your store launches. :-)

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance!

Enliven Essentials

So far is amazing and the customer support is top notch. Want to play around with it a little more and will update

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy our support gurus could help. Do let us know if you have any questions about the functionality of Custom Pricing and Quantity Breaks!

I like the use of your blog to provide further information about the nature of your products.

Bearsumo

This app has a lot of bugs. Even though I've already uninstalled it from my store, the discount is still applied in my store and I don't even know how to delete it.

March 29, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into issues while using our app. We have gone ahead and removed all of the code from your store, so you should find that any of those discounts are now gone.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, comments or concerns. We are more than happy to assist.

seenitonIG

I would give them zero stars if possible have these guys on multiple stores only find out midway through using the QB haven't been working for couple months.

April 01, 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with Quantity Breaks, and we would really like to look into this further for you.

Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to rectify the issue immediately.

ManeCat Shoots

We use Bold Custom Pricing to create special prices for our members. Works as it's supposed to and Bold has responsive, helpful, customer service. Would recommend.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75