Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW 🌟

Chairlines

Since installing this app on my site I've reached out to Bold Commerce support twice to get assistance. Each time they've been able to resolve my issue quickly. Thank you Parminder/Eric most recently for your help. I feel 100% confident with this app on my site knowing how easy and enjoyable it is to reach out to support if needed.

June 24, 2019

Thanks very much for the kind words; we're happy to hear that Parminder and Eric were able to resolve the issues you ran into! We look forward to answering any questions you have in the future, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other issues.

Best of luck with the launch of your store!

Epaws

Support is a joke. I can code better than these guys and they take forever....never trusting BOLD again

June 24, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the frustrations you have experienced with our support team. We do our best to help our merchants as soon as we possibly can. We'd love to rectify this, and if you are interested in having us assist you again, please do respond to our latest email. Otherwise, we wish you the best of luck moving forward!

Mounteen.com

The app is great and these guys provide stellar support! They will answer questions, tweak things, basically take you by the hand and make sure everything is working the way you want.

A huge thumbs up for the Bold Apps team! You can't go wrong with them.

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're glad to hear you're happy with both the app and our customer service! We strive to help our merchants with as much as we can, and are happy to make tweaks where possible.

Nice assortment of products, by the way!

MeilleurePosture

brenda is top and i know what to say more but i kinda like bold they respond very fast and it feels good how they are concerned

June 24, 2019

Hi there, we'll be sure to share your kind words with Brenda! We definitely care about our merchants, and love to see them succeed; thanks so much for your kind words. Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Also, your posture product looks great!

Ampack Collections

The team is awesome. There were multiple cases where I needed help and they helped me out. Particularly Guri was very helpful.

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that our support specialist Guri was able to provide you with the help you needed! Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or comments!

By the way, I love the variety of bag options you offer; what a great concept, and well-executed!

Intact

Great customer support from Guri, thank you so much for your help. We like this app! it helps us a lot. this is not the first app from your :)

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear Guri was able to help you out, and that you're enjoying our apps. :-) Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

By the way, your hair primer sounds amazing!

SupremeScreenSupply.com

Awesome service, quick and reliable! If you need assistance with their products, they are a big big help!

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the review - I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help! Please feel free to let us know if you need anything more, and we'll help out however we can. :-)

cermatreatment.com

Excellent customer support its very helpful when you get phone support which this company offers Thank you Guri

June 11, 2019

Thanks very much for the review! We're very glad to hear that Guri was able to help you out over the phone. Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

This is working great!! we are using this APP everyday, and tech support is responding very quickly, and they have live chat support too.. Highly recommended..... by Gorilla Supply

June 11, 2019

Thanks very much for the review; we're glad you're loving Custom Pricing! We strive to provide the best support possible; please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or comments.

Coppola Beauty LLC

Intuitive app, simple set up and it does what it's made to do. It's a huge contributor to our shop. There are resources for assistance such as forums and youtube and, like in my case, If I wasn't able to find a solution the Bold team was quick to help with an issue. 5/5

May 30, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help with your setup - we're always more than happy to, so please let us know if you have have any other questions or concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76