Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale | Reviews

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

All About The Bait

Pretty easy set-up. Does what I need it to do. Had some fine tuning to do and Harpreet fixed a global issue in about two minutes. Very happy.

Ümain ✊

The app is good and responds to my need. + I had the occasion to discuss with the support which has been amazing ! Thank you Chandan for your help and thank you to the tech support team for bug resolution within the day !

Daughters of Simone

We use a custom theme exported from Webflow, and the Bold team was still able to help us install the Custom Pricing to the custom theme with ease. Thank you so much.

Wonder Goods

Bold Custom Pricing has been fantastic for us! It has allowed us to offer a wholesale website to our customers/accounts without having to build a separate website or have some clunky work around. One of the best apps we have used, hands down.
They also offer extremely responsive customer service and we have had nothing but the best experience with each member of their team.

Pearler

the support team have been great in helping me configure this app and some problems that I am seeing when creating discounts. Chandan has been awesome, very quick to respond with very clear explanations and instructions.

Carolina Pro Shop

No complaints with our use of the app. We use it to apply discounts to certain members of our customer base and it works well for us. Anmol in customer support was instrumental in working through issues as new users came into our organization and problems arose. Thanks so much, Anmol!

CHILLAXY

I have requested to give me an update a week ago, and yet the team fail to deliver app updates on time nor fail to give me prompt response.

Perfect Holiday

I had some questions about the app and Guri from support worked me through to resolve it. He was very helpful!

September 24, 2021

Kudos have been passed along to Guri. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Dogs Rule World

We are truly disappointed when this app continued to bill us $79.99 for 4 months even after uninstalling the app.

Hi Little One

I downloaded this app and then realized it was even more expensive for the item I want however it shut my store down for 24 hours by removing all the add to cart buttons from my products and nobody could buy anything.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry you are experiencing this, we would like help resolve this issue any way we can to get you up and running.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97