Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

CSB Battery Canada

Installed Bold Quantity Breaks on our site csb-battery.ca Brenda returned my call promptly and new exactly what need to be done to get our site up and running with the app. The Bold Team did the install and it was done in less than two hours. So far it works great.
Michael
csb-battery.ca

December 12, 2019

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and for providing your website so others can see it in action! Brenda is a hard worker and such a kind person; we're glad she was able to speak with you over the phone and work with you to get Quantity Breaks appearing on your site just how you wanted.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Donati Vini AG

The app does what it promises, yet I'm more impressed by their customer service. They helped me out with EVERYTHING and at a very rapid speed as well. Big shoutout to ma boy Eric, he solved all of my problems!

December 11, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, and our awesome customer service team! We strive to offer top-notch support, and we're glad that's what you received. :-)

Eric is an absolute gem, and is amazing at what he does. We're glad you had the pleasure of working with him! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else going forward!

Mailers Direct™

I uploaded this app because we needed quantity pricing. It has a lot of options to customize. I had a couple of issues with my theme and later some issues after installing other non Bold apps but they have been always been able to fix and Bold as gone above and beyond what they have needed to do with their customer service at times. Harpreet at Bold extremely knowledgeable and has helped out a lot.

December 11, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that you've been able to receive excellent support from our amazing team; we're sorry that you ran into some troubles with conflicting apps. Unfortunately, we can't always predict which apps will cause issues with our apps, but we're glad to hear that our team was able to help you out!

Thanks so much for the kind words; we'll be sure to pass those along to Harpreet. :-) Let us know if we can help with anything else!

MagicDefrostTray

My currency converter didn't work with the app and Navjot was very helpful and fixed the issue really quick. Thank you!

December 11, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that you had some troubles with integrating Multi-Currency and Custom Pricing; we're glad to hear that Navjot was able to work on getting that fixed for you!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

BestCleanBeauty

I got an amazing support from Abhishek who sticked to me all the way through and helped me to customise the code on spot, while chatting on the support chat. I highly recommend the app and the team!

December 5, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. We're very happy to hear that Abishek was able to work with you and ensure everything was sorted out properly, including your code customization!

Our live chat is an awesome feature for getting more general questions answered, and we're glad you got to utilize it. Thanks so much for the recommendation, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Global Bullion Suppliers

Customer service provided by the bold team is very impressive. Super responsive, super helpful - very happy with this application.

Shoutouts to Guri, Michael, Tim and Nick !

December 4, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're really glad to hear that the team was able to work with you and get everything working as it should.

We're happy to help again if you need anything else! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything. :-)

SitDr

App is good at the start, if you have any issues or adjustments you want to make contact the support team, very helpful and way more competent than those for most of the other apps ive tried. Get it!

December 2, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our Custom Pricing app. We're glad to hear you were able to get the adjustments needed made to your app with the help of our support team - that's what we're here for! :-)

Thank you for the review and kind words! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Furry Bud

I installed this custom pricing app from a recommendation thinking it was the quantity breaks (QB) app. I also configured it and installed the subsequent module code for custom pricing and quantity breaks thinking it was just the quantity breaks.

I reached out to customer service chat and spoke to a Kelsey. It was a great experience! I only wanted the QB app. They helped me uninstall what I had installed initially, publish my back up theme, then walked me through to install just the QB app. What we realized is the QB app rolls into the custom pricing version. Somehow, my settings were saved.

In conclusion, my understanding is that the QB module code is only installed on my store, not both modules. I feel better that dormant code is not sitting in my files.

I have yet to get a sale but a encouraged by the customer service excellence so far.

The install part is intermediate level difficult, but I took my time and reached out for help when I needed to Kelsey.

I would recommend a way more simple install process. Maybe, a walkthrough wizard of some sort. This process could have gone way out of control for me and very overwhelming.

Not liking how files stay dormant when you uninstall. This would mean I would have to manually remove any and all code to clean my theme or just publish my backup.

We will see how it goes, but so far so good, overall.
Thanks!

December 2, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed review of your experiences and thoughts. We really appreciate it!

First off, I'm really glad to see that Kelsey was able to work with you through the app reinstallation and to answer any questions that came up during it.

It looks like there may have been some wrong information communicated, or a miscommunication; unfortunately, even when you install just the Quantity Breaks module, since it is integrated into Custom Pricing now, that code is also installed in the event that you wanted to turn Custom Pricing on.

Even though our team of installers is happy to do both code installs and uninstalls, if you wanted to continue using Quantity Breaks, we would need to keep the Custom Pricing code on there since they are intertwined. Sorry about that! I understand you are uneasy with having code laying dormant in your theme files, however I can assure you that this shouldn't cause any site loading or speed issues.

With that being said, if you ever want to uninstall one of our apps, you can reach out to us and our expert install specialists would be happy to remove any code of ours, so that it isn't staying in your files.

Regarding the installation, we do have a Help Center with installation documentation (not sure if that's what you used) to walk you through the process, although in the case of this app, it's quite complicated. Our installers are also available to help with any app installations, since it can be difficult!

We hope you continue using Quantity Breaks, and we look forward to seeing your success with it!

Craft Crate Online

This app is excellent. The support team are incredible, not just fixing an installation issue I had but even tailoring it to exactly what I wanted. Amazing stuff! :)

November 29, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write it! We're so glad that our support team was able to work with you to get the installation fixed and working, and making sure the app looked how you wanted it to on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Pewabic Pottery

Chintan did a great job helping up work through some of our configuration problems. The bold team has always been available when we need them.

November 27, 2019

Hi there; we're glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with the configuration! Sorry you had those problems to begin with, but we're happy to hear that you've been able to rely on us consistently when you need help.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82