Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
BOLD
4.4
December 6, 2022

Doesn't work if a customer checks out using Apple Pay or Shop Pay. I asked support, and they confirmed with is a limitation. Ironic considering BOLD's slogan is "Checkout With Limits"

PureFilters
December 2, 2022

We have used this app for managing discounts for our customers. It works well and is easy enough to use. When there was an issue, the customer support was responsive and helpful. Thank you

CTL
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
BOLD replied December 5, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. Your feedback is much appreciated! We are always happy to support our merchants to keep them on the road to success. Thank you for choosing Bold!

November 29, 2022

Great customer service. Took the time to respond fully to my concerns and even sent a video demostration! Great app and team

Nouveau Contour USA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
BOLD replied November 30, 2022

Reviews like yours make our day! Thank you for taking the time to write in. We are always happy to support you with anything you need. Thank you for choosing Bold!

November 11, 2022

I use Bold Custom Pricing. My site was really lagging and had errors. Irfan was very helpful and responded quickly to all my questions. He figured out the problem and installed an update I was missing. Everything is running smoothly now! Very happy with this app and its support.

Quality Thread & Notions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your review. We are just so glad that Irfan was there for you, and able to help update your files. We are always happy to help our merchants when they are facing problems. Thanks so much for choosing Bold!

November 7, 2022

Our experience with Bold has been really good so far. This app solved a big issue for our site and their customer service has been top notch helping us with some installation and customization issues (shout out to Chandan ).

Pixel Surplus