Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Kenzily

I use the new theme, very complicated new theme and initially this app doesn't work well. I tried around with alternative but get back because I used it on my other store. Go directly to support eam and ask them to install the custom code. A lot of email back and forth and the support team resolve the problem well. 100% as my expectation. The support guy Guri helps me a lot. I appreciate that support guy Guri and recommend this app

October 9, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad that you were able to get the help you needed from our support team - they really know what they're doing. :-)

Sorry that you ran into some problems with your new theme - some themes are very complex and require a little extra care and attention to get our apps up and running. Glad to see that we were able to get that working for you!

Please let us know if we can help again in the future. Love your travel bags, by the way!

Never Stop Nutrition Systems

Sukh did an awesome job helping me with adding members to an existing plan then requesting payment.

October 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Sukh was able to help you add customers to an existing plan you had set up using Bold Custom Pricing. Please let us know if we can help with anything else! :-)

digitalnomadcorner

The best customer service around, Bhumi is an A++++. I've bothered her many 20 times lol but she always come through and is very fast and efficient, the best!

October 4, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Bhumi was able to answer all of your questions! :-) If you have any more, don't hesitate to reach out again! We're always happy to help.

I love your laptop accessories, by the way! They seem really strong and effective.

Atlantia Holdings

The app is really easy to use and helped us to allow wholesale customers to see the same customized front end. Online chat is super quick and useful in getting our questions answered. Thank you Chintan for your help!

October 3, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, and you were able to take advantage of our live chat feature to get your questions answered!

Love your wide array of products, especially the digital accessories!

Grip Clean

Really great app! Very easy to set up tiered pricing at a percentage off or a fixed price (which is what we use). The Bold team had to manually install the liquid code for us because our theme is more complex but they work tirelessly to get it functioning for us and we're happy with the outcome! Especially want to thank Rajni for her excellent customer service with helping us get this app installed and working properly for us! I definitely recommend the app if you'd like to offer a tier discount to different wholesale levels.

October 4, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you're finding it easy to use the functions of Custom Pricing in order to set up your tiered pricing discounts.

We're sorry if you had some trouble with the installation to begin with! Unfortunately, with so many themes it can be difficult to get the code right with our automatic installer on the first try, which is why we have a team of installers who are always ready to get things working properly on your store. :-)

Thanks so much for the recommendation! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need any other assistance

Corganics-ecommerce

Rajni via live chat helped us out tremendously! I would highly recommend this app if you need custom pricing for wholesale customer accounts.

September 26, 2019

Hey there, thank you for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that Rajni was able to assist you over live chat; it's great to hear that you're enjoying the app! Thank you for the recommendation. :-)

Monkey Fist Survival

The app seemed pretty straightforward and it worked as expected, but I probably messed up at the initial setup process because some errors just had to pop up along the way. Fortunately, I came across Jennifer from the support team and she was SPLENDID! Just can't say enough great things about her. She escalated my concerns speedily which eventually led to a quick resolution. But aside from that, her interpersonal skills were impeccable. The customer service experience was a rarity in the best of ways. If it was possible to choose a chat personnel, I'd definitely default to Jennifer. lol But if everyone from Bold Apps were as marvelous as her, then that means all the best for people who support their apps. :)

September 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great review! Jennifer was so happy to read it; I'm so glad to hear that she was able to make your experience such a great one, and show you our world-class customer service. :)

Sorry to hear that you had some errors when first starting to use the app! It can definitely be difficult to get set up with a new app, but I'm glad that everything was sorted and is now working how you want it to!

Great use of your blog, by the way, and very cool survival kits. I'll definitely need to get one; it's not something I've thought about enough!

Hit Kings Sports Cards

We added this app to Shopify to provide our best customers with additional discounts. Unfortunately the app stopped functioning properly. Without a request, it looks like Bold Support logged into our website, created custom orders, but nothing was communicated. Called Support, waited for 15 minutes and then robot told me to call back later.

Support contacted me very quickly to help resolve the issue. Will update once issue is resolved.

September 23, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to apologize for the less-than-exceptional experience you have had so far with our support - that's certainly not what we want for our merchants!

It looks like our support specialist, Guri, has been in contact with you and was able to get the issue fixed on your theme after doing some testing and making necessary changes. We hope that everything is working on your end; could you please let us know if you're experiencing any other problems? We'd love to get everything solved for you!

Death By Audio

We use Bold Custom pricing to make different prices for products on our page and it works great! Rahul helped make it all possible and the whole Bold team is very knowledgable and excellent to work with! You should use Bold if you need to come up with different pricing tiers.

September 20, 2019

Hi there. Thanks so much for the review - we're really happy to hear that you're loving our Custom Pricing app to make different-tired pricing for each of your products!

Thanks again for the recommendation. By the way, your pedals look really cool!

superabounds

I was so lost. I wanted Quantity breaks. You seemed to have removed the ability to get the standalone app anymore and because of this I was so lost. However your live chat op REGINA helped me out and seriously solved all my issues so quickly. Thank you REGINA you ledge! I appreciate great customer service. And the bundled app is easy to understand once it was explained to me. Quick tip for Bold, maybe a small disclaimer about this new bundled app you have so that we don't get lost using it...as I am rarely disoriented in a tech app....that's saying something to me that you need more instructions about how to get JUST Quantity breaks within this new setup.

REGINA you are a lifesaver.

September 18, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback; I'll definitely share that with our team so we can make sure it's more clear that the Quantity Breaks app can no longer be downloaded on its own - although it can be used on its own.

So sorry for the confusion you ran into with this! I'll be sure to look into our documentation to see how we can make this more clear for our customers. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! However, I'm very glad that Regina was able to help you understand how to get it functioning on its own, and explain it a bit!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80