Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

MechanixGear

Having some issues with app at times.. customer service seems to try to resolve the issue. So far they have been able to resolve the issues I have.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our support team has been able to assist any issues you have been having. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out to Live Chat should any questions arise.

luxetulle.com by Luxetex LLC

After installing the application, the price tags of the products disappeared. I have requested support several times but nobody was interested.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, we want to resolve the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience as we work on a solution.

Health Click

The support team and custom-installation teams were very persistent in fixing some issues present after a personal custom installation attempt: all issues, even those subtle and difficult to fix, ended up being resolved. Particular shout out to Azm', who stuck through with fixing the various issues. The app also works smoothly and as advertised once installed correctly.
There might be a couple of issues present after installation (dependent on the theme), but this is not due to the app itself but rather to the complex nature of providing a generic installation procedure to all themes, which in some cases require bespoke support/installations. With an app of this category, I'm sure it is the case for other apps', too. Support should be happy to help with this if any issues do arise, in any case ! Thanks again

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the helpful review! Really appreciate the feed back, and are happy to hear that our team was able to get the pricing up and running on your theme.

TuxMat.ca

It did not work...and we've trying to get help from support the past 2 months to make things work but the communication from them has been sparse and few.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Nirvana Systems

We have a unique tiered customer framework with discounts on 3 groups of selected products; this app helped us make it a simple task.
Shout out to Azm who was tireless and patient in helping me get started!

Club Scrap

I've been waiting 6+ weeks for customer service to fix my issues with this app. Meanwhile, we've been paying full price for something that doesn't work and is holding up my store launch.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this may have caused. Our technical experts are looking into the issue as we speak and they have reached out to you. Thank you so much for your patience as we try and resolve this.

Chronostand

The app work very well.
The best advantage of this app is the services and the team who always answear quickly if you have any problem. They always find solution. i recommand this app without any doubt.

Sorakami

Great app with good features and customer service. The only reason it is missing 5 stars is because of one specific feature we're missing due to integration with other apps. Other than that it is pretty darn good!

Finn + Emma

The app works as described. We have a complicated situation and we had some issues. I chat with customer service. I will say that some agents have been "ok" while others are exceptional. I would like to give a special thank you to - Mayank - I had some trouble getting to the bottom of some issues previous and he took control, really was detail oriented. Super sharp and solved the problem. Made sure I was 100% before we logged off.

Bling King

Where do we start, we used bold custom pricing for about 3 years, so not new to them. In the last 12 months there has been many bugs stopping a smooth operation. They have a poor quality customers service which is the most important part of any app developer. I tried calling them and speaking to them on chat, but they really are a waste of time. We are testing other custom pricing apps on shopify to find a better solution. I think this is the problem with companies like bold, they focus on making as many apps and making as much money, that they take there eyes of the most important thing, a quality product and excellent customer service, Hope this helps someone avoid problems like we have , thanks

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the experience you've had in the past. We've always made sure our merchants are taken care of in a timely manner as each and every merchant is important. Again we really appreciate your feedback and we will continuously work on better improving our product and in providing excellent customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95