Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW 🌟

Fab Value Products

I had an install issue and other issue too. Charles and Raphael followed up and helped me overcome the challenges. Their customer support is awesome. Thank you BOLD team for the wonderful service! It's not easy but Keep up the great job!

Good luck!!

August 21, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review! We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to help you overcome the challenges you were facing - we love being able to help our merchants succeed. :-)

Thank you so much for the kudos; please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

dailytrends24

Challi hat mir sehr geholfen, mein Englisch war leider nicht sehr gut und ich hatte technische Propbleme aber Challi war sehr freundlich und geduldig und konnte das Problem lösen - Danke vielmals

August 20, 2019

Hallo! Wir freuen uns, dass Challi Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte. Wir möchten uns vergewissern, dass alle Händler unsere Apps problemlos nutzen können. :-)

Bitte geben Sie Bescheid, wenn Sie weitere Fragen im Bezug auf die App haben. Wir helfen immer gerne.

Aviva Atlanta

Great support team. Specials thanks to Regina, Brenda and Charles. Reliable app with multitude of features

August 19, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that our team was able to help you out, and that you're enjoying our app. :-)

Best of luck with the launch of your store!

Fidget Style

Best currency converter for Shopify I know. Lately had some issues with the code on a store, but support team kindly helped me out, Jonnathan and Charles kept going at it until all issues were resolved, great work!!

August 19, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're so sorry about the issues you were having with the app, but we're very happy to hear that Jonnathan and Charles were able to get everything resolved for you.

Cool product, by the way! It's very unique.

Mobaak Aromatherapy Shoppe

Jennifer was wonderful and quick to get me the help I needed with custom tags and pricing. She was able to get me the right professional help to get me through my issues.

August 13, 2019

Hello there; we're so happy to hear that our team was able to assist you with getting the app configured how you needed it. Please let us know if you have any other questions about Custom Pricing - we'd love to help again!

Rug Tufting Machines

Great app and it's working perfectly. And when I had trouble setting it up Brenda really helped get it going for me.

August 13, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind review; we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Custom Pricing app and that Brenda was able to help you out when you ran into some trouble! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. :-)

VPRO Golf

Sorry Bold - but until you can make this paid app work properly only one * for you!
I have always been very supportive of the Bold team and their apps, as they have been responsive and generally pleasant to work with. However after rewiring my whole store to accept GBP and EUR through Bold Cashier i needed this app to do quantity discounting. I'm sorry to say it just does not work and I have been waiting for over a month now for the discounting to work across a collection. I can't go back and now need to manually adjust incoming orders which is horrible.

Vaporever Australia

Raphael did a great job installing the Bold Custom Pricing App! Everything works and I'm very happy. I really can't say enough good things about the Bold Team - they are consistantly amazingly helpful!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're excited to hear that Raphael could get the app rolling on your site and that you had such a great experience with our support team :)

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Online Shop Wow

The discounted bundled price was not showing up until after the customers hit the checkout button. It was not in the subtotal section after they would hit add to cart. Brenda (Bold Commerce), fixed this for me in the same day. Not only the same day, but within 2 hours of my request. I was very satisfied with her service.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to see that Brenda could get your site fixed up here and look forward to working with your store in the future.

Please let us know if you need anything further from here and we'll be glad to assist.

Cosan/USA

We chose this App because it is the only one available that let us set custom price breaks for specific products. Unfortunately, our Theme caused some issues with the App. We reached out to their Live Chat and got Elisha who was very helpful in explaining what was happening and that they could fix it; he was very attentive and understanding to our situation. He put us in touch with Guri who provided personal attention to our situation by working with the code team and myself to get it fixed. At one point I was a bit confused by something and he called me directly to walk me through everything. His associate, Kirtana, made some additional specific code changes so that everything would not only function as expected but also display as we desired. We appreciate the attentive technical support the entire team provided. We are thrilled with this App and look forward to using it on all of our Shopify sites! Thank you for the time and efforts everyone put into this! ...

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to see that our team could resolve the issues you were seeing on the site - sometimes it takes a village to fix complex problems!

We're looking forward to working with you in the future and hope to hear from you soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78