Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

EmiratesWood

Its my first time i use this app, had some difficulties in installing the app to my website, but thank god for the live support they have, i was talking to Priyanka in the live chat, she help me to do everything very quickly and gave me some advices how to control the app. Its a great support definitely gonna purchase the app

maison montloup

I use this app for both of my websites and I really like it. Very easy to use and
the customer service is great! Thanks Jade!

Chefs' Insider

Horrible customer service. The app wont express install and it required me to open a staff account for their team to install, then i reached out but no feedback at all. I cant get a hold of them.

I will change the comment once i get help.

Goodery

Experts failed to install the app. Twice.

The support was lackluster. Tier I support was completely useless. App was buggy and wouldn't integrate with Streamline, our theme of choice. Had to regenerate subscriptions each time you wanted to change your pricing.

We didn't want to use the wholesale pricing feature, we wanted to have custom prices for Members that we setup with Bold Memberships.

But nope. No such luck.

Our workaround is to create a product that is public-facing, duplicate it, tag it with a special 'Member' tag, create a 'Members-only' collection and show this only to members. Pain in the ass, but it works.

Clean Tools Automotive

Thanks Vighnesh! Helped me solve my issue within a few minutes. Bold has really helped when it comes to my separate site for wholesale/ distributors.

HockHua Prime

Guri, Harry and Zach are very professional and helped my team throughout the entire set-up & customisation process. They're able to meet my team's requests well & fast. They've been an invaluable asset to my team. Much thanks again.

Radius Networks Store

They've made improvements over time that make this the best pricing tool on Shopify. So easy to use. Gets the job done. And extremely responsive support. I recommend you give them a try.

Brewferm

Harpreet and Mona were both very helpful, and fast with a solution for us. Bold is always great when it comes to customer service and tech support.

Zingz N Thingz

I added this app to help with tiered wholesale pricing for our store. It does exactly what I need it to do, and it's very user-friendly. Brenda helped me get it set up super quickly too!

DiscountSafetyMasks

Still in testing right now but so far I like the features. I worked with Carter on chat and he was very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90