Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW 🌟

Cloud Haven E-Liquids

broke my web site.. cant even log in anymore. got rid of this app right away. Watch out if you ever think of using this app.

Botana

While it may be worth comparing the features of some apps, I advise you end your wholesale pricing app search here. Just download the app and Guri will guide you through whatever it takes to get the app working, even on custom themes. We are very happy with our new pricing tiers!

ABBATTEONLINE

It's a short time since I am using this app, however looks like very easy to use and also comfortable. I had a doubt today and Guri was very nice and helpful. Good job!

Pine Designs

Great app just when you go to make changes, one the app gets fidgety and you sometimes have to remove a discount group to make changes to it. Also It takes a very long time to sync and there is no way to cancel things from Syncing. So if you want to make any change make sure you think about it twice or else you have once you hit a button you have to wait for the whole thing to sync before you can do anything else.

Fusify™

basically broken as of february. stole $20 from me . poor service considering they ask for so much.

Mana Forest CBD

I used this app on my shopify store, and it did exactly what I needed to!
I wanted to make a discount for each additional product ordered, and the devs even worked with me and a 3rd part shopify expert to get it to show exactly how and where I wanted!
Overall, I found their support 5/5
Site is www.manaforestcbd.com

Brilliant Oral Care

BOLD Custom Pricing has worked great for our brand, Brilliant Oral Care. After testing out a few apps, none were more accommodating for our wholesale pricing levels. It is easy to install and the customer service is great. Visitors to your site won't even notice the app is in place because the whole thing is totally seamless. brilliantoralcare.com

Showerlution

Guri was quick to solve a customisation query I had. Would recommend these guys. Shoutout to Guri ;)

Artisanhardware

Bold is amazing!! They had to get into our store and rewrite code to make this app work. They were quick and efficient! Thank you!!!

Fierce Passions, LLC

This app is amazing and helps me give my customer major options along with making them feel special. I would recommend this app for anyone using Shopify for their e-commerce store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73