Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Finn + Emma

The app works as described. We have a complicated situation and we had some issues. I chat with customer service. I will say that some agents have been "ok" while others are exceptional. I would like to give a special thank you to - Mayank - I had some trouble getting to the bottom of some issues previous and he took control, really was detail oriented. Super sharp and solved the problem. Made sure I was 100% before we logged off.

Bling King

Where do we start, we used bold custom pricing for about 3 years, so not new to them. In the last 12 months there has been many bugs stopping a smooth operation. They have a poor quality customers service which is the most important part of any app developer. I tried calling them and speaking to them on chat, but they really are a waste of time. We are testing other custom pricing apps on shopify to find a better solution. I think this is the problem with companies like bold, they focus on making as many apps and making as much money, that they take there eyes of the most important thing, a quality product and excellent customer service, Hope this helps someone avoid problems like we have , thanks

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the experience you've had in the past. We've always made sure our merchants are taken care of in a timely manner as each and every merchant is important. Again we really appreciate your feedback and we will continuously work on better improving our product and in providing excellent customer service.

B2B Pitaya Foods

Such an amazing app to help incentivize customers in so many ways. Our store would not have grown without the features this app offers, and the fact it's so easy to use makes it that much better. I've enjoyed this app so much that I installed it onto our new store. When I ran into a coding issue on my end, Stephanie from customer support helped me work out the issue. That's actually another point I'd like to make. Bold Apps customer service is the best. Seriously hands down the best. Thank you Bold Apps and if you've read this, just download the app... you won't regret it.

Vanela

I've used many apps on Shopify and most of them were really great. Especially the support of those apps. Fast communication and always helpfull with my questions. The service I've experienced with BOLD is the WORST service I've ever got. This app costs me $20 per month and 2 weeks ago I've installed the 'Quantity Breaks' app. It was hard to figure this out so I needed help from the support team. Since then nobody has helped me to fix it. I've send many e-mails with zero response. The only response is a question they ask and when I answered this questions for help, nobody responded anymore. This is unbelievable. I'm really dissapointed that nobody could help me set up this app. I have a lot of customers and couldn't use a quantity app now for 2 weeks. I hope someone from BOLD will see this message and will do something about this lack of support. Thanks for all the help and support.. NOT!! - A very dissapointed customer. ** NOT RECCOMMENDED TO USE THIS APP FROM BOLD **

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We can see that our team has been in touch with you this morning through your support ticket, and we are committed to turning around your experience!

ANDRÉ MENSWEAR

awesome app and Azm is a great support, its really solve my problem and also outstanding experience with the bold support.

November 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so pleased that we were able to resolve the issues you had. Thank you so much for using the app!

Angel Competition Bikinis

Mayank was great and was so helpful when I needed a custom code, thanks! Perfect app to assign products with a specific discount based on quantity

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are truly ecstatic that you are enjoying the app and that Mayank could provide you with the the support you needed! We will always be there to help!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Massive thank you to Mayank who helped this noob figure out why the pricing wasn't coming up correctly as I panicked then laughed at myself for my utter noobness. They are extremely helpful and highly recommend this app and the support team to anyone trying to impement crazy discount set up for their multitude of customers :)

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! No worries about having a bit of a noob moment! It happens to us all. Mayank and the rest of the Bold team are so happy to help whether you're brand new to ecommerce to seasoned pro. So happy to hear that the app was able to offer you the flexible discounts you were looking for!

Kaffeina Group B2B

We used this app for a number of years on our B2B wholesale site. Combined with Locksmith we had a great B2B secure site. 2 months ago we started having issues with the app, when we asked for support, Bold upgraded us from version 2 to version 3 without asking and without any considerations to the site. By doing this they broke our site and we had to take the site down for several days. We kept escalating to their support team and eventually managed to get a patched site together, After 6 weeks of dealing with them with NO progress or support, we eventually decided to look at other apps. We received the nice sorry cannit help and if you need anything contact us email. We use Bold apps across 4 sites we run and have really noticed a change in the last 12 months in their level of support and continual increases in prices. My recommendations are that you look at alternatives for a long term partner. They are not as "hungry" and supportive as other app providers. I think they have just become too big. Such a shame. Stay safe everyone.

October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far, our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can see that they have reached out to learn more - please keep an eye out for email communication from us to help you get the issue resolved!

My Audio Life

Pretty handy app to create different pricing structures and then easily assign to different customers.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to use and providing the functionality you are looking for.

T-Cycle

Once you get the app working, it performs beautifully 98% of the time. But when it fails 1/100 times, it only takes a couple hundred wholesale orders before errors with the discount make you wonder if it's something you did or something wrong with the app. The support staff is kind and helpful, for the most part, but we've had tickets dead-end because nobody seems to know why the app didn't perform correctly. The setup is also not super straightforward, but that's something that the support staff was quick to fix with us. Overall, it's a great app, but the semi-convoluted interface and the mystery failures are what's keeping us from giving it five stars.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. Reviews like yours help us improve our apps to ensure that they are useful and consistent. We recommend continuing to keep track of any instances of unexpected app performance so that our team can dig in, find some patterns, and provide resolutions to these mystery failures.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94