Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

simony-do

Very friendly support team!
Special thanks to Rajni and Brenda for their help! They really saved my time today!

Your 3D Portrait

I loved the app, and more importantly, the support is amazing and special thanks to Rajni, Eric and Kirtana who provided excellent help in setting things up and some customisation.

S

egpro.com

Thank you to Rajni and Harry to making sure the app worked and was fixed on our very custom website. great service!

Aga Khan Museum Shop

The app certainly has the components required, a little bit of configuration needed to blend into the theme. Overall, Carter was sure to understand the requirement and took it as a challenge to have it fixed.

Trigon Supplies

A little quirky, but haven't found an app that does what Bold can do better. Very appreciative for Carter's level of service and responsiveness.

PEI B2B

Excellent app - very easy to work with and intuitive. I was able to set up tier discounts and all the rest of the features with ease. The app works fast and helps us out a ton when it comes to our B2B needs.
Another note: The support team has been excellent and very accommodating even with specific requests. I must give a shout-out to Carter - he helped us all the way through the installation process and is always available and ready to help us with anything.

Honest Flower

I love Bold apps, they are extremely helpful and easy to implement. I was really impressed with the level of service Rajni provided.

swanky pets club

Guri did an awesome job helping me set up this app....it works seamlesly with my members app :-).....

MudLOVE

There's plenty of reviews that cover the fact that the app does what it says it does (and does it well). If you're looking for a reason why to choose this particular one over any other, it's all about the customer support. Whenever I can choose a Bold app, I do, because their support is consistent, helpful, and above and beyond expectations every time. Today Brysen helped me out (thanks!) and created a custom solution so I could use this app the way our store needed. If you can go with Bold, go with Bold.

MedZone

I love the app but the service was even better! Reached out on a chat and Carter helped me. He was very helpful, knew exactly what needed to be done and was very quick to respond. Thank you very much Carter!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86