Reviews (1,072)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage retail and wholesale pricing efficiently, offering bespoke trade pricing and customer-specific prices. Many commend the responsive support team and the app's compatibility with the Bold Recurring Membership App. However, some merchants report setup difficulties and compatibility issues with other apps and themes. Despite occasional problems with inventory management and discount application, the support team is proactive in resolving these. The app also provides quantity discounts and custom solutions for specific store needs.

July 15, 2020

Aryan Sharma was the best customer service I have ever gotten. Patient and understanding! Thank you!

Homacer
About 20 hours using the app
June 22, 2020

Worst App. It will mess your entire product structure. It creates duplicate variants for all your products and this remains with shopify and bold team cannot undo this. I have been asked to manually delete these variants.

DONOT install this app.

EthnicRoom
India
About 20 hours using the app
January 15, 2020

These guys have the best customer service. We are in the process of replacing all of our apps with the Bold suite. They work very well, if there's ever an issue their technical team will get it resolved lightning quick.

Cosy Candles UK
About 16 hours using the app
Edited March 18, 2019

Harpreet K was very helpful and extremely nice! He had the team expedite an install for me and then sent me exactly the info i needed.

Buy the Best Licorice in the World
About 7 hours using the app
Edited February 28, 2020

Very friendly support team!
Special thanks to Naman, Rajni and Brenda for their help! They really saved my time today!

simony-do
September 30, 2015

best app, lots of options and possibilities

Vitakingdom
January 7, 2021

We have a unique tiered customer framework with discounts on 3 groups of selected products; this app helped us make it a simple task.
Shout out to Azm who was tireless and patient in helping me get started!

Nirvana Systems
June 17, 2020

If you're looking for a discount app that can work across a full collection, this is the app for you. I had some problems getting started but Naman and their colleague's Mayank and Kelsey were there instantly and didn't stop until my needs were met. There are a lot of crummy apps out there, this is not one of them.

Henrietta Lane
About 5 hours using the app
May 3, 2017

Amazing support staff that gets the job quickly. The customer pricing app is great for our customers because we have a few different levels of pricing available.

Theratek
About 3 hours using the app
January 16, 2020

Been using Bold apps for years on various websites. Daniel and the whole team at tech support is awesome for any small issues that pop up. Great apps all around!

Hailey Home