Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Proof Eyewear

We just installed the app and don't have it quite complete, but the liquid installation was quick and easy and looks like a great app so far!

Iwantproof.com

Lee Garrett

The Bold Apps team are extremely polite, helpful and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about them. It has been such a relief coming from using another wholesale app where the customer service was poor and the product inferior. It is a fantastic app and we can't wait to use it in our store. Thanks again guys!

Simmons Inc

Perfect. This was exactly what I was looking for and more. It gives me the capability to manage my wholesale customers easily without getting a second store!

Urban Professor

A good app for customer appreciation incentives and an organized discount system.

The Drone Depot

Not only have I been blown away by the functionality and ease of use of the Customer Pricing App, the customer service I received from the BOLD team has been the best I have received from any development team EVER. Fast turn around for a complex setup with Quickshop (be advised if you have Quickshop you will need a custom installation) and constant communication from the time I purchased the App through the implementation to checking up to make sure I am happy with the product. If you go with BOLD Apps, you are in good hands. Highly recommended!

VaporKick

We paid the $40 for them to install it for us. We were told it would take possibly 48hours for coding to be done for our site. It was actually 3. Very impressed with level of service so far. We wished we hadn't wasted our time using a certain other wholesale application. We also get the benefit of jumping in and using the app right away!

Gearhead Outfitters

The team responded very quickly to my questions and was very easy to work with! I'm excited to use this app in my new online store!

SlipNot Headware

The support crew is awesome. I'm a novice at this and they were very helpful in getting my store set up for wholesale pricing. Thanks!

Art Urbane

This app is awesome. It opens up a whole range of creativity for online marketing.

Highwire Coffee Roasters

Very fast response. This app does exactly what it promises so far. Recommended.