Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Buildateam
4.7
January 23, 2021

While there are limitations to this app for my purposes, specifically regarding image modifications, the quality of the product compared to its competitors is superb. Even more important from my perspective is that the customer service is completely on-point. Immediate ticket generation, quick response/turnaround times, and the commitment to exceed expectations have made this investment invaluable for my business. Developers are terrific, especially Egor, though Vlad has been pretty great also. Highly recommend!

AllPetsPlace
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 22, 2021

This app is the only app that can handle the amount of customizations we offer our customers. It really allows us to configure the customizations exactly how we want them. It does take time to learn everything this app can do. If you have simple customizations this app is fairly easy, but if you get into major customization then it takes time to learn. There have been some glitches, but I am still giving the app 5 stars because the customer service is excellent and everything always gets worked out right away.

EquiFit
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 7, 2020

This app is SO amazing! Takes about an hour of playing around with it to fully figure it out, but it is incredible how much customization it has. I reached out to their team about an issue, and 8 back-and-forth messages were resolved in less than 4 hours. SO SO SO worth the $35/month.

Pawtone
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited November 25, 2020

After some help for support, it looks like this app is pretty promising. So far, works pretty well. Hopefully no more bugs moving forward!

Mau
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 20, 2020

This is the most useful app for a product configurator. Everything is easy to build and plenty of feature options. Plus the support staff is wonderful. Can't say enough about the personal touch they give to their customers. We love the Custom Product Builder!

Point Blank