4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to handle complex product customizations, offering features like various option styles, SKU-managed options, and a mock-up display of the final product. They commend the app's efficient customer support and recommend pairing it with the Arigato Automation app for enhanced functionality. The app's pricing is deemed fair and its developers are praised for quick issue resolution. It's recommended for stores focusing on customer engagement and personalization.

Edited June 2, 2020

So robust, and quite easy to use considering how complex it is! Also, customer support is amazing! They respond within a day and were able to help me with advanced technical issues and help me with my CSS.

It is a powerful tool, does everything I need it to, works quite fast, and has so many options that aren't too hard to use.

Maxilite Lighting
May 16, 2019

Great app for customizing products. Customer service is phenomenal and addressed all my needs. highly recommended

FrostNYC
April 21, 2020

The app works well, the customer service helps a lot and is fast to solve questions or problems. Great!

ONI Original
Mexico
April 17, 2019

I have been using this app for about a year and I can't say enough about it. It is EXACTLY what I had been looking for, allowing my customers to completely customize their accessories. It is very user friendly and is so easy to customize to make it how you want it. Above anything else, their customer support is AMAZING. They have quickly gotten back to my emails multiple times and have fixed any issue that I was having and answered any questions. If you are in the custom product industry, you need to check out this app! It does require a lot of work on the front end to set up and upload your images, but once that is all done, you don't have to worry about anything else, and it is easy to make changes.

Emma Lyn
Edited March 19, 2020

We have always wanted to have a product builder, but we don't have developers in house and it was going to cost a lot to do it from scratch. So here's a great app that gets you definitely started. Simple, with quite some features, it is customizable to your need and very easily integrated with your store. I would definitely recommend it!

Also I have to say customer service acts very fast and gets things done, as opposed to getting you to do the work, as many apps out there!

SAK Project
Portugal
May 28, 2022

I had an idea in mind and was searching for an app that would do it. I reached out to them and they said no problem. After jumping on a video they helped me go step by step through it and answered all my questions. I use their app daily and whenever I have questions they answer it quickly and are so helpful, definitely recommend!

Strictly Wild
Edited November 25, 2020

After some help for support, it looks like this app is pretty promising. So far, works pretty well. Hopefully no more bugs moving forward!

Mau
July 6, 2022

Fantastic app with wide scope of functionality which can be adjusted to a wide range of products. An issue with custom pricing was resolved accurately by the team.

Palais Sustainable Luxury
Netherlands
January 26, 2022

App works well and as advertised. I'm even more pleased with the customer service received from the teams when I had questions (even custom development ideas for my specific website). Cannot thank the team enough, my business would not been up-and-running without them. FIVE STARS... No question.

Pulse Card Co.
June 15, 2020

Until now we always got quick help to all our problems we had with the Costumizer app. We can only recommend the support, keep it up!

Moyo collective