Custom Product Builder

Custom Options. Live Preview Product Customizer & Personalizer

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mr. Trophy

THIS APP & TEAM BEHIND IT WILL GO ABOVE & BEYOND FOR YOUR NEEDS!

The Custom Product Builder App IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE Shopify tool! Their team has helped me build out a site with over 300 customizable products along with sending over custom, step-by-step video tutorials anytime I was confused or lost on what to do. LOVE THE CUSTOM BUILDER TEAM!

Maxilite Lighting

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So robust, and quite easy to use considering how complex it is! Also, customer support is amazing! They respond within a day and were able to help me with advanced technical issues and help me with my CSS.

It is a powerful tool, does everything I need it to, works quite fast, and has so many options that aren't too hard to use.

Titan Casket

Works great! Set one up for titancasket.com. Team was extremely responsive in helping me get set up for a few questions I had, but it's mostly self-service. Really exciting and we've seen good traffic to the tool already.

ONI Original

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works well, the customer service helps a lot and is fast to solve questions or problems. Great!

Mako Motorsport

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Really happy with this app and the team behind it have been great at providing quality support. Always get quick replies to questions and the app is getting regular improvements.

Drei Gürteltiere UG

Location Germany

We are using this app in our store, everything works great and the support team is really good. We are happy and can highly recommend it!

SAK Project

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have always wanted to have a product builder, but we don't have developers in house and it was going to cost a lot to do it from scratch. So here's a great app that gets you definitely started. Simple, with quite some features, it is customizable to your need and very easily integrated with your store. I would definitely recommend it!

Also I have to say customer service acts very fast and gets things done, as opposed to getting you to do the work, as many apps out there!

Shonovi Customs

Time spent using app 1 day

I uesd the app for 4 days, didn't work like it should. Waited on support to fix the problem, just kept getting passed around, but yet they say there is 24/7 support.

April 13, 2020

Hi there,

We hope you are doing well!

We apologize for the inconvenience. In March we had a very large volume of requests and we also just released a large update to our app. So we had some delay in answering and resolving customer requests.
As soon as our developers were ready to take on your store setup, we have reached out to you with an offer to help and requested access to your store. Unfortunately you removed our app and refused our support, so we couldn't proceed with helping you.
Creating custom products in general is a time consuming process - so our app comes with a 30-day free trial in order to give everyone enough time to set up products according to their business requirements.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be happy to assist you again if you ever decide to check out our app again. We have recently added a lot of new exciting features and improvements.

Stay Safe and Healthy!

Cheers,
CPB Team.

Druh Belts & Buckles Best Designer Golf Belts Accessories & Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app was working until the recent update. Please help. We need to get this up and running the soonest.

April 13, 2020

Hi team,

We hope you are doing well!

We apologize for the inconvenience. In our recent v3 release we updated a lot of core functionality for better speed and UX. Unfortunately it also included some bugs. Over the last few weeks we have been actively working on releasing fixes for all reported issues including the ones you sent to us.

We have released a patch for rendering default options with support of 3 logic levels on Mar 17th. It also included a lot of other fixes / features. You can see an up to date changelog here: https://buildateam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042242811

Please let us know if you have any other issues or need help with anything else.

Stay Safe!

Cheers,
CPB Team.

Predator Cycling

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was a little unlucky to get this app right after they did a big update so there were a few bugs. Once I got in contact with there support they went thought all the problems I had and fixed everything. I'm really happy how it is all working out. Overall good app and good support!