Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Glik.furn

I needed help with the app. Sam on the live char was absolutely amazing fast and efficient. Well done Sam. Highly recommended.

ASSOULINE

Great app and even better customer support, thank you Shawn and Dominic!! You guys were great. Best,
Leo

Virginia Book Company

I purchased this app so I could easily reconcile my daily sales. The staff was great and helped customize reports, so I am able to concentrate on my other tasks and not spend unnecessary time trying to reconcile.

Lexi's Little Bowtique

This app was absolutely amazing!! Saved me hours of downloading data and editing excel spreadsheets. The live agent James was also amazing! He helped me navigate the program. Although, it is extremely user friendly. I definitely recommend!!

Inergy

Excellent App for Shopify with a stellar support team!!! I can't thank Data Export's Team enough for all of the support they have provided us and for finally giving us the ability to get the reports that we need! We've had a very difficult time pulling reports from Shopify that provide the data and level of detail that we need. I have personally trialed many third party Shopify Apps that provide a similar function as Data Export. However, until we found Data Export, no other application has been able to provide the type of reports and the details that we need. Data Export offers a variety of pre-created Reports. In addition, we are able to create customized reports. And with their recent update, we can now drill down even more before generating the report. I like how I can see the data on the report, as well as the organization of it, before the report is downloaded. This helps with fine tuning and sorting the report. Hands down, BEST Reporting App we have used to date. Keep it up Data Export!

So Lite Wheelchair

We love this app! We have several stores on Shopify and we use this app on all of them. We have to export our orders and import them into our backend system and this report has been a life saver.

SolaWave

Great app and very helpful support. They built some custom reports for me when I wasn't able to do it myself. It's a no brainer to use.

New-Life Mills Merch

Super quick service if you have any questions or need help. This app gives me all the reports I need!

Adele | Official Store

I love their customer service! Sam was super friendly and helpful the whole time. Highly recommend!!

Dispatch Goods

Best data export app I could find: allows to pull exactly the data I want, get my reports updated hourly straight in my Google Sheets. And great customer service through the webchat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 135 136