Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

IDÉEAL LOCAL

Location France

Great application that allows you to generate reports very easily. The support is very fast and efficient. A must have!

Kids' Cake Boxes, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I needed to run a report to show me how many individual products were ordered within each order that has ever come through my shop. I couldn't run this type of report in shopify, but Sam at Data Export (contacted through their awesome Live Chat feature) did it in minutes and then taught me how. It was awesome and took away a major headache. Thanks, Sam and Data Export!

FreshCut Paper

Fantastic support and help with challenging reports.
Great value.
Highly recommended for Shopify users.

Beach Hut B2B

Huge shout out to Antony with the Shopify Data Export help desk. I was having trouble creating a custom report for our team. Anthony not only resolved my issue but walked me though creating future reports to meet the needs of our business. Five Gold Stars for great customer service and patience.

180 The Store

good customer support helped fast and resolved problems and good reports where you can export to excel and modify for your needs

TacoBird Apparel and Gifts

This app was amazing with the customer service that helped create the reports I needed! Highly recommend!

Puppy Bohème

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Very helpful app and customer service. I was able to get exactly the information I needed with just a few clicks.

Singapore Math Inc.

I used the app to run all kind of sales analysis reports and external reports like government census. I ran into some issues with how weights were pulled from Shopify and Antony helped me fix the report. Very prompt support and I got the report I needed.

Angel Delivery

Location New Zealand

We have used this app to create a custom dispatch report. The team have been really helpful and put a lot of support into creating the custom report for us and getting it just right. The report is working well so far.

Rapsodo

Great app for creating sales reports, customization options are very helpful. And a great support team to help you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 163 164