Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Rescue Swag

That is just excellent. I have been wasting time trying to get a very simple report with another app. Installed this app and within a few minutes Domenic had set it up for me. Exactly what I needed It is wonderful to be able to talk to a human and get it resolved so quickly and so well. Definitely worth every cent.

Chewie Cat

highly recommend using this app. i asked them to help me with a custom report and they did it for me in less than 24 hours. very useful - totally changed the way i wrok and saved me so much time!

Ownloop

Very powerful reporting and customer service is incredible - they will literally customize reports for you if you give them your requirements. Thank you!

Blivet Sports

STRONG B2B TOOL!
Shopify native is a very strong B2C system but when you are a B2B company like I am, it’s very hard to find the right tools (let’s call that patches) for all the missing features in the native Shopify system.
Over time, I found 2 very important APPS to help me. DATE EXPORT REPORTS by Estore Automate is the very latest one I discovered and MAMAMIA!!! I reached heaven!
Running automated sales/inventory/etc. reports with ONLY the right information you need, and with columns in the right order is so much important, I’m saving so much time now.
An Excel file is powerful but when the APP does put $ inside the cells… it’s not going to work. DATE EXPORT REPORTS by Estore Automate does understand this kind of details, the file is a weapon, ready for any kind of calculation.
The big plan $20/month will give you the option to add custom fields!!! OMG! I now have monthly generated (and automatically sent by email to each of them) specific sales reports to calculate my sales agent’s commissions, specific for each of the territories! A task that was taking me 30 min per report in the past.
I am based in Quebec Province, Canada. The support team no matter based in India gives me answers anytime I’m asking them a quick question. Amazing service. DATE EXPORT REPORTS by Estore Automate is definitely a super powerful tool and a MUST to have.

Duden-Onlineshop

Overall good app and customer service is good as well. We are able to export the product & variant data we need and with the scheduling we need. UI could be a bit nicer and easier to understand/use and having some more flexibility without needing customer service to build custom code would be nice, but they still wrote the needed code for us quickly and well.

WA CRAYS

Amazing features and amazing customer service! Really helped pick up the desired data for our reporting and analysis, great app!

Sacred Boutique

Really good app, helps us with the weekly sales reports and the team are really good with any queries.

mascherine.it

The app does exactly what it should do in a smooth way. Customization at its finest and the support (thank you David) is beyond any expectation. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Coachella Glassworks

I needed to be able to export sales data into a spreadsheet for analysis. I didn't exactly the report I needed, so via chat I was able to ask Dominic for the report. He set it up and scheduled it for me, no problem. After looking at it I wanted to add some things, so I was able to easily edit the report, add what I wanted, and even get it sent directly to my Google Drive. Love it!

SassyLAB

Got the reports I needed in no time and without a hassle. The Data Export Reports app works very well.