Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Huntersterritory

Stop looking! You have found the best application ever!

They are so professional, that you can actually do anything that you can think of, the sky's the limit!

Their support is just amazing, you will never experience a real-time customer service like they have!

I asked for a pretty complex request and they did it for me so quickly.

I have tried several application in the market and this one is by far the best! Keep the good work!

Glycoguard

We work with quite a few Shopify apps but the Data Export team and customer service is bar none the best we've worked with. We have been repeatedly pleased with the output and potential of this tool. Several times we have needed to access data that was not readily available in the tool and Malik and the team continue to deliver.

Schoolbooksie

Excellent app. Used daily to generate reports not available from Shopify's standard offering. Fantastic customer support are always available to assist and help generate bespoke reports. A must have for our business.

Sleefs 2

Great app and even better support!!

Nourka

Excellent app and support. Really can solve any problems!!

Welovegadgets

Very good app & support. We were able to built a lot of automated tools on top of their functions. Additionally, whenever there was a question, the support team provide a good solution with very quick response time. Keep it up!

Zirafa

This is really great app. I had to make very complicated report for the portal, when we advertise our products. Data Export team did awesome job and prepare the exact report I needed for free! There is an option to set a schedule and recieve report via mail, ftp or download it. The app is great if you need custom report for your products, orders etc. Very recommended!

Txl Beta

Excellent support and speedy replies always! Building report is free and the staff are always patient with amending the report format. An excellent app overall. Thanks guys for the great support!

Merivale Christmas

Data Export is amazingly flexible and the level of support is wildly impressive. This product makes Shopify work for us.

Blickfang Designshop

Exactly what I am looking for. I needed some more data from an order, in my case the transaction ids of the payment gateways. The support is awesome and helps creating the reports. With the custom columns almost everything can be done.