Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Boosted

I would recommend this to anyone looking for an app to generate automated emails with sales reports, inventory, etc.

Had an excellent experience with both the app and the customer support team. The product is extremely customizable and I got 1-1, hand-holding setup from their team on my initial queries.

I felt like a VIP on an enterprise plan, even though I was on a run of the mill monthly plan.

Sarah Flint

Amazing product with an even better support staff. Turned around a custom 3 year report with specialized data in under 24 hours. Highly recommended.

Leggiadro 2

I have tried many reporting apps and I have to say that while this one may require a bit more of learning curve, it is the most comprehensive. What pushes it over the top is that the developers are willing to help customize reports and even help integrate with third party APIs. This is especially useful for companies who care about having things like CGS be a part of their reports. While other developers take the easy way out and just say no, these people work with you until your reports are how you need them to be.

Isolabody

These guys are amazing. The standard reports are amazing and if you need any customization, they will do it for you with amazing turn around time. They are on the ball!

Approved Hydraulics

App is really flexible and can produce just what you need especially when combined with the outstanding support for custom reports! Thanks especially to Dominic and Daniel for your thoroughly helpful and committed support!

The Sola Look

Data Export has been such a great tool. Not only does it allow me to export the exact reports I need for royalty reporting and taxes but the customer support is outstanding. It has already saved me tons of time. I highly recommend it!

Maitrephilippe

This is a very good app for me, it gives me all the datas I need for my bookkeeper and it spares me hours of work and pay for itself. The support is very helpful and very responsive and they built a custom report for me for free. I highly recommend this app, especially for Europeans stores. Thanks a lot.

Robinsons Online

Great customer support! Very responsive and quick to answer my answers when I am in doubt. If you need custom report, you could write or chat with them and they are able to set it up for you within a day! They are very fast and would send you an update few hours later. :) I would definitely recommend this awesome app to my friends!

Tackma

The customer service representatives at Data Export have been so helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend using Data Export for all your reporting needs. The app comes with a handful of useful pre-built reports. And if you'd need a report that isn't readily available, the support team is very quick to create a custom report and answer any and all questions you may have!