Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Brilliantpad

Absolutely fantastic support. We requested support for custom report. Received draft back from Daniel within 24 hours. My team made several follow-on requests as their needs became more clear and Daniel updated report right away each time. I wish all app provides provided this level of support. Thanks Daniel!

Shoppinginnov

Great support !! The support did everything i need and all is working good now

Premium Ejuice Samples Com

Great app and even better service. I have had to create a few complicated reports with this app and when I was unable to figure it out on my own, they developed the report for me and loaded into my account for future use. I highly recommend this app for any store owner that needs better insight than the traditional Shopify reports will provide.

Canada Toner

The app needs a bit of time to understand in the beginning , but it can do anything practically about reports , i needed mainly for products data feed for marketing channels , since i am the do it all type , so i wasn't convinced of the apps that connect your marketing channels , this app came to cut the cost and the work , the customer support was amazing , they helped me with no extra cost to put the final touch to make products feed import as easy as 123. i am still exploring what else could be done with the app features. Thanks again !

Cochine

Great app export files easily, and amazing support from the developer team !

Theskippersdiary1949

Excellent app that is super flexible and has an incredible support team who reply and get issues sorted fast! Would highly recommend.

Acawso

We had a very special requirement to build a data export of our orders to send to a drop shipper. I was very concerned about the cost of building this and if the content would be correct and the shippers format.

Well Data Export was Perfect. They took are old report from our old shopping cart and built it for us. And the app has so many ways to send the data. We needed FTP and its built in.

A real amazing product with great support.

Sengled 4

Data Export is EXCELLENT for our team's need because it automates our custom daily sales reports by product, which saves our team a ton of time! The support team has been very responsive in helping us set up these reports.

Liquidoactive

A good app with a great support team. We had an issue for over two days not generating a report and they finally managed to find our problem and solve it for us.

Banarasee

An immensely useful App for generating different reports for various business needs. Data export saved us a lot of effort and money.
The support provided by the team was incredible. And that too even before purchasing the App.
Way to go team