Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Arbuckle Coffee

Time spent using app About 1 month

Most valuable app ever. We have been overwhelmed with our BFCM orders and have not been able to catch up. In a matter of minutes, Vincent created a fulfillment report that was exactly what we needed. Product title and variants and units. Now we can approach hundreds of custom made orders in a FAR MORE efficient manner. This app could have been priced 10x higher and I would have gladly paid it. THANK YOU again for the world-class customer service!

Make Face Socks

Location China
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a very good application, it helped me solve the problem and greatly improved my efficiency. Thanks to Reuben, very enthusiastic and very easy to use.

Mister Devices

Location Australia
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Great app , at a great price, Does exactly what i need it to do, Comprehensive reports! Product Inventory.

TheSimpleClub GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app saves us a lot of time! It works exactly as expected! Also the support was great, I got an answer in minutes :)

HSD ICT Services

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I needed a custom report created quickly ... Vincent from their support team had a report up and running in 10 mins for me that saved us hours of work! Very quick and friendly service, I highly recommend.

Waterloo Regional Police Members Collection

Great app, support is top notch. I have tried all of the reporting apps and this one is a good balance between cost and functionality. Does both basic and advanced features.

barndoorboutiquetn

I am getting ready for year end and need a complete inventory report with COGS. Data Export created a report for me within minutes! Very helpful and useful!

Workout Meals

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great value and very helpful support! Offers a ton of functionality that, to be honest, should be part of Shopify already. The best way to segment your shopify audiences.

Animals Asia Shop Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good experience to work with Team in Data Export. They almost fulfill all I request for the report.

And the report tools are great as well. if the company issue any other product I would be very interested to look forward
And if it's suitable for me, i would def. buy it, no need to think.

JUNO & me GmbH

Location Germany

I really love this app. It's very easy to use and they have an outstanding customer service. Thumbs up! :)