Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

LZ-Catering GmbH

I am absolutely enthusiasm with this app. It will be very helpful for handle our daily orders. Thanks a lot.

L.O.L. Surprise! Official Store

very useful report app. it has scheduler and flexible reporting capabilities far beyond default shopify report. Wonderful and responsive support team!
highly recommend it.

SCS Unlimited

Perfect support! Thank you so much for the help creating a new custom report with my plan as it was

OHM Electric Bikes Canada

Great customization features to calculate gross profit. Also great support through online chat platform.

Daily Deals Wonder

Insane amounts of customized reports are available. Support is fantastic. I am truly enjoying this app. Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for saving tons of my time.

American Spoon

Data Export has great support via chat and are able to customize reports. We have tried a few other report apps and nothing compares to Data Export.

The Yetee

Great reporting app. Wasn't able to add some missing Shopify fields, so chatted in and they got me hooked up with some custom coding toot sweet. Very Nice!

RECESS

This app has been super helpful. I find the backend 5% tricky to use BUT the team is very responsive and helpful and I've been able to accomplish everything I wanted to. It's an excellent reporting layer beyond the basics of Shopify.

Manchester Art Gallery Shop

This creates a number of vital reports that Shopify sadly lacks. What makes this app stand apart from the others is the incredibly helpful support team, nothing is too much trouble for them and they help you build custom reports as needed. Highly recommended.

Sallyrose

Staffs are very acknowledgeable. App is very practical and assists the team to help me solve problems very quickly. They help me migrate in-between 2 sites easily.