Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Berle

This app is helpful in transferring our inventory data between shopify and our main inventory system. Support help was available in the form of a chat immediately when we needed assistance.

Rotorua. Suffer.

Location New Zealand

These guys are the best in the business. I have an export that has many variations. They have helped me online EVERY TIME and solved any issues within minutes. Kudos to them and their business model - one that focuses on service, service, service.

re:connect by Paramount Beauty

Very polite and helpful customer service! Advanced filtering helps cut down a lot of time for custom reporting.

Versusforher

Location Pakistan

Very helpful support team, they helped me design my report very patiently :) I recommend this to every one.

HeBio Store

Location Italy

Applicazione incredibile, completa e molto potente. I report sono customizzabili totalmente ed è possibile settare qualsiasi tipo di export. In oltre 10 anni in questo mondo credo che sia la prima volta che un'app risponda a delle esigenze reali, ben oltre le promesse.
Una menzione speciale per l'assistenza, Darren mi ha seguito passo passo aiutandomi a generare il report di cui necessitavo in soli 5 minuti.
Complimenti per la serietà, la professionalità e la completezza!
Thanks from Italy ;)

Lalo

Data export has been an extremely help app, providing us with custom reports. Something that stands out with this app is their service. Whenever there is a custom filter I need to put on a report for instance their team responds and acts on it immediately. Big fan!

teafortejapon

Location Japan

La aplicación es muy buenas, es muy facil de usar, sirve muy bien en funcionamiento y la asistencia es muy rapida y efectiva. Vale mucho la pena.

Caja Brillante

Location Colombia

I never thought to find an application as useful as this one to export complete reports like this one at such an affordable price.

Ingenium

This is by far the best reporting APP for shopify. It has so many options for building custom reports that are just what you need, and they always have extremely responsive support staff who help you out with any issue. I highly recommend this product.

Williams & Kent

We are a 3PL and we needed to ftp some files on a weekly basis to a third-party vendor for 4 of our Shopify clients. We were unsure how to do this and opened a request with DataExport to help us out. They gladly set this up for us and are always offering to help us with any reports we need assistance with.