Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Mama Mel's Bread

Powerful. Totally customizable. Indispensable. And support is always incredibly efficient, friendly, and effective. Can't imagine using Shopify without this essential add-on.

Scootle

They did an awesome job of copying my report over from another store. We use them on several of our stores!

Schutz Outlet

Absolutely the best app and the best support i ever encountered.
I can only recommend this guys. I needed something and the support reacted instantly (in 3 mins).

Karl Marc John

All the team have been a great help in getting us set up with the Custom Reports we needed. So far the app is providing everything I need.

Weld Metals Online

Dominic has been a great help in getting us set up with the Custom Reports we needed. So far the app is providing everything I need.

Lou's Restaurant & Bakery

We like to track revenue by "collection" in order to get a better sense of profitability, and we input this data (and fee data) into our accounting system. We use Data Export to give us a daily breakdown of revenue by "collection" with fees. When the deposit comes through from Shopify, everything is appropriately categorized and can reconciled.

FilterQueen Business

This app had the reporting aspects that I was looking for. Right from the start, a "contact" box is available should you need any help. Their support was extremely receptive, addressed the question within a minute, and modified the report for me based on my requests. First impression was great!

Jaye's Studio Retail

This app worked perfectly for my needs. The support team responded quickly to help me gather the data I was looking for. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for more advanced reporting.

Central Shoes - Limerick City & Kilrush

Desperately needed a report for sales by location which I thought would be achievable from within Shopify reports but alas it wasn't! So checked out a few Apps that do extra reporting and chose Data Export. Sent a message for some support and hey presto got my location report set up. Cheers

The Luxe Gallery

Need help to insert some values inside the report. Live chat really help. Great and fast support!!!!!