Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dekker shop

5 star ! Love this App ! The live chat is very fast and they help you to solve each problem in a very short time!

Shepherd's Fashions

Subhash was quick and thorough and was able to assist me with everything in a fraction of the time it would have taken me!

Not Normal

We had a requirement to generate vendor specific reports. Data Export not only helped us generate an initial high level report but then went further in helping us create more specific sales reports reducing our workload immensely. In summary great app and fantastic support.

Blume Wholesale

The support staff at Data Export helped create the fields that we needed to run our reports. I went back to the staff with multiple revisions, and they always responded with the change within one business day. Very appreciative of all the help that they gave us!

Wonderful Addition

This app is truly miraculous and the customer support is A++. I was able to get all my questions answered in a timely manner and custom reports generated to my specific business needs. Madhu is by far one of the best and most talented support agents I've come in contact with on any app. A real MVP on all accounts! Thank you for your kindness and top-notch support.

National Council for Mental Wellbeing

This app helps us with all our data reporting needs! The support is extremely responsive and resourceful.

HG Wholesale

Customer Support chat was swift and helpful. Madhu took care of answering all of my questions. Our reports run accurately and on time.

Primitive Performance Auto

Best app if you need to browse all your reports....10/10 i would recommend this if you are new to shopify...

Veggie Garden Seeds

Amazing support from their staff. And achieved a very custom report I was after. Would recommend to all.

soll. the label

Incredibly helpful and prompt helping to customise exactly what we needed. Highly recommend this app and company.