Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MuchMoreSustainable

Excellent. This app is great for selling software and offer services.

Steve Rude Art

This is a good app and I would rate it 5 stars if it wouldn't mark a product as fulfilled if "requires shipping" is checked. I have books that have 3 options: digital, physical, or both. I let customers add the digital for a fraction of the cost of buying both separately and it's been a great upsell for me.

Problem is that if I have Shopify auto fulfill the "both" order it marks the entire line item as fulfilled and thus the entire order and risks that order not being fulfilled.

I don't want to create several different products that are visible to customers and shopify does not allow hidden products or products with no category to be added to a bundle.

I did contact shopify and they said I had 2 options: fulfull all orders manually or give customers a 100% discount code for the digital product. Both options are a hassle and I'm still looking for a good solution.

As a side note to a below comments, I have received zero complaints about being able to download the file from the link provided, and had no problem figuring out how to set the download for a product.

Virgin Hair Depot

We love this app. so glad we found it. It is super easy to use.

dslrBooth

Would get 5 stars easily if it could do the following:
* Allow users to get download link when they login to the store. It makes no sense how they can get tracking for their physical items through their account but cannot get a link to their digital download.
* Update fulfillment fields with link to download. This will allow anyone using the API to get and display the download link to customers.

VowFit

Nice app for digital content downloads and eBooks.

Mums-kidsworld.com

great app so far good no problems with i can recommend it is free why not try.
gina mums-kidsworld.com

Shopify eBooks

Great simple app if you sell eBooks or digital content with Shopify.

Hip Hop Samplez

Great app! I have been using this since July with no issues.

IO Industries Inc.

I have been testing this for several days now and I have not experienced any problems. The download emails have never taken more than a minute to show up.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get access to the attachment URL as specified in the email template ({{ attachment.shop_url }}) but on the customer orders page?

A great feature to add would be to produce unique keys with the download from a list. This seems like a standard feature on other paid apps but could work so much better if it was integrated with Digital Downloads.

Sweetpea Cards

App doesn't work very well, but when it does its adequate. I tried removing the app, then adding it back into my store, but it 404 errors on the subsequent install.