Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Free

Deja Drewit

Stopped working in December 2021. Cannot add new files! Waiting for support! Pretty easy to setup! I had no idea when I migrated from WEEBLY that my digital downloads DID NOT migrate.

Avatars of War: The Ninth Age | Arena Deathmatch

Have been using it for a month, with many downloads completed from our customers. Works very well so far, and it was very easy to setup.
Definitely 5 stars!

Debt Free Charts

DOES NOT WORK ON MOBILE - have to direct customers to download from a computer constantly. Make this work on mobile and it would be great, make it possible to attach multiple files and it would be fantastic.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your feedback. I think there may be some workarounds we can explore together so I've gone ahead and sent you an email to discuss this further. Hope to continue the conversation on this there! - Oliver, Shopify Support

Digell - Stock Photo, Video, Audio for Creators.

Review / Stars based on my opinion and the store I was trying to create for content creators.

It's alright, I do videography, photography and capture my own audio files. This app does not support and doesn't show much support for audio/ambient/foley artists and videographers. The reason I say that is, one it does not support .wav files as standard and .mov files or prores files.

So those looking to maybe use this platform (Shopify) and this app (Digital Downloads) as a native solution to provide content or assets in uncompressed assets you need to look somewhere else.

Unless you're ok with compressing your files in the form of zipping. But if you want to provide the utmost quality, compressing files is not a solution.

Sadly Shopify is not a platform for creators in this sense.

I'm so sad :(

MAKESUPPLY

Ive been using this app since the beginning of my shopify store and couldnt operate without it. Ive had very few issues in the past years and recommend for anyone selling PDFs or other digital content.

Compact Camping Concepts

Really nice app that I had problems with, at first, but support was first rate and to my rescue! (it was my fault). Have been using for quite a while and would recommend!

Carrie LaChance

Installed and so far so good. But you apparently have to delete the "download" file before you remove the associated product...

CANDYCUSH

You can only upload 1 digital file. Most of my clients can not download the attached file. I have to switch to another app.

CES Directory

They stole money funds. I never received my payment for $1000. They never responded to me for over 6 months. They are thieves. Do not use them

Halcyon Blue Ltd

I only use this app for one product but it works really well and was easy to set up and run. You can see it in use here: