Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Free

Pelvi Store

pelvi.com have been using Digital Downloads for a year, it's a great free app if you want to offer eBooks.

J9 Designs, Inc.

I have a lot of complaints about exceeded downloads that were not actually downloaded, I have issues with files somehow disappearing after being uploaded successfully without notification, I have issues of orders not being completely fulfilled causing me to manually fulfill them. Currently, they are trying to help find out the issue, I will give it at least 3 stars right now as they are trying to find the issues and the app is not totally a waste of space. But once they get MAJOR issues of sending fixed I think it would easily be a 5 star app if it stays with consistency.

makea

La majorité des personnes ne recoivent pas l'email ou parfois 3 jours après... Donc ça ne fonctionne pas directement... Nul !

Sunny Blossom Designs

It has worked well for me so far. I have about 50 digital products (I sell watercolor clipart packs) and so far I have had no issues. I've had this app for about 6 months so far and so far so good. Thank you!

Instructional Design Genius

Garbage app. Had to delete it. Would not send links upon fulfilling the order. It would essentially time out and then produce an error message.

SavingNil

I'm pretty new on shopify, trying to sell some digital products, and I've been trying to understand why I can't display the link on the check out page and after spending hours on the issue I realized that there is something wrong with the app. It simply does not provide the digital download link at checkout. Needs to be fixed.

Paper Pony Co.

This did not work at all. Did not provide the digital download at checkout, nor did it send an email with the link.

Wimpanista

We just use it for free e-books (downloads). Works great! Easy to implement and customers get what they want.

Molly on the prod

The app worked in the beginning but after it is not fulfilling any order, not providing any link in the checkout and not sending any mail with the lin, I have to do all of this manually. basically is like if the app is not installed. I already tried to modify all the options in the app but nothing works. the app needs to be fix.

Loja da Mente

This app has an error. Unfortunately, after uploading the files, after a while they are deleted (after a few weeks) without any warning. The customer buys the product and does not receive it, as the file is no longer available. I wonder if something can be done.