OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 24, 2021

Love this app, easy to use and the team is super helpful! Have it for multiple shops and it has never let me down.

The Brand Outlet
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 19, 2021

Great app, great templates, easy to use, fast-replying and helping support. Everything as it should be!

Nerdy Terdy Gang
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 17, 2021

Highly recommended! We used this app to help give our notification e-mails a more up-to-date design. It has been super easy to use and the customer support team are always there to help when we need it. They provide detailed answers and don't just send you to a tutorial video like some other customer support teams do. Thanks so much!

ERA Department Stores
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 17, 2021

Super easy to use and easy to update all email templates on Shopify. No coding knowledge required. Instant store enhancements!

Trading Post Coffee Roasters Sussex
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 13, 2021

Best app I've used so far - 100% Hated the way that the Shopify emails looked, and this app was absolutely perfect for us. It even has the font we use on our store for brand consistency. The template changer is so easy to use, then the instructions on how to actually import the templates to automatically send is incredible. I love how it's also only a one off payment instead of a monthly fee. I think this is the best app I've used on Shopify so far, absolutely incredible customer experience and is literally perfect if you want to change those horrible standard Shopify emails.

Parents House
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 4, 2021

Yet another 5 star app from FORSBERG+two. I wanted to design a suite of emails for our customers, with consistent branding and the option to design every little bit, down to the colours, fonts and the layout. I pretty much just wanted something the same as the Mailchimp editor, but for store notifications. Once again these guys have come up with the perfect app. Only took me a couple of hours to design and finalise all the emails and now I can be sure that when our customers receive a notification, it's visually in keeping with everything else they receive from us. Design excellent looking emails without having to hire a coder. I'd give it more stars if I could!

La Mort Clothing
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 2, 2021

OrderlyEmails is super easy to install, and a snap to make meaningful improvements to Shopify's stock emails. Customer service is FANTASTIC, too - extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

A Joy Forever Bath + Body
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 31, 2021

Great app. So easy to use and I love that you can try out the different templates before making a one-time payment. It's perfect for any store.

SwearBy Skin
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 31, 2021

Awesome templates! They look very clean and professional. It's a great investment for your shop! I love that you can add the app and customize as much as you want before you decide what template you want to purchase.

The Art Therapy Shop
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 29, 2021

Really enjoyed this app and adding to my Shopify store. I wanted my emails to look more professional and this definitely did the job. Also, the support is amazing and fast! If you're looking for an app to make your emails and marketing more professional, highly recommend!

My Minimal Planner