OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Design your email notifications to match your brand and site

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Professional email templates for Shopify stores. Brand & design

ACURE

This app is perfect for customizing email templates. It takes all the guesswork and technical know-how to let the everyday user jump right in. A++

April 28, 2022

Such a great review, thank you! We take pride in building user-friendly apps. So we're glad you noticed 😊

Naviforce Europe

Utilizo esta aplicación para personalizar las notificaciones de todas las tiendas que creo para obtener una imagen profesional y corporativa de las notificaciones, muy buena atención e inmediata por parte del equipo cada vez que los necesites , además es compatible para enviar notificaciones en varios idiomas dependiendo del pais de envio.

April 20, 2022

Thank you for the review. It means a lot 🤩

AutAll & Victoria's Laden

Very very good app which you can use to style your emails. I can recommend this app very well. Also the support is very fast in answering my questions. I love it. Norbert from Germany

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much, Norbert 🙏🏼 Glad to hear you would recommend OrderlyEmails, and our support team could help you out 😊

Ottawa River Canoe Club

The templates are clean and super easy to use. Support is great! While it may take up to 20 minutes for support to reach out if you provide a detailed description of your issue and what you're looking for then when support reaches out they can give you a detailed response. I like this because the detailed response allows you to avoid timely back and forth with support. Great email option!

April 19, 2022

We always enjoy reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right!

Camo Ever After

Love having this option to make the emails look more professional and upscale. For one small fee you get all the templates. Great deal, great designs. Support was quickly available when I had questions, too. Thank you...

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the great review 😊 I loved reading the kind words you left about our app and support team!

Insidr®

Definitely a must-have app. Smooth and easy design options and easy to use. Besides that perfect and super friendly customer support

April 8, 2022

Thanks for choosing OrderlyEmails as a must-have app! We take pride in providing friendly and helpful customer service, so our team appreciates that you noticed 😊

Vanessa Boulton

I have been using this app for more than a year now and I can guarantee it is all you need to have customized, professional looking order emails. I come back to it regularly whenever we need to change something in our order information.
Costumer Support is really helpful ( and I mean endless, let's keep trying until you get it right, kind of patience).
I 100% recommend this app!

March 30, 2022

THANK YOU! What a fantastic review 🤩

Happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. I’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. I’m sure it will make their day!

Faerly

Great app, and support were very helpful for a few things I needed help with. Just one watch out is that templates are either centre aligned or side aligned and you can't add a centre aligned text section on a left aligned theme without custom coding.

March 15, 2022

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

You're right, the alignment is controlled by the theme you have chosen, but we'll be happy to switch you to another theme if you'd like. Just get in touch with our support, and they'll be glad to help you out.

GrowLiv Biologicals

Very easy to use, customer support is instant and super helpful. The price for the templates is reasonable and you have lifetime access to edit the emails! Overall very happy with the app :)

March 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your kind words about our support team and OrderlyEmails :)

Have a great Monday!

Wms&Co.

SUPER easy to use, very intuitive. It took me an hour or so to make something perfect for my brand, but I am super picky. The templates out of the box are lovely as well. highly recommend.

March 9, 2022

I love to read the kind words you left about OrderlyEmails! Thank you for the feedback and 5-star rating. It means a lot :)