OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Design your email notifications to match your brand and site

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Professional email templates for Shopify stores. Brand & design

Camo Ever After

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Love having this option to make the emails look more professional and upscale. For one small fee you get all the templates. Great deal, great designs. Support was quickly available when I had questions, too. Thank you...

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the great review 😊 I loved reading the kind words you left about our app and support team!

Insidr®

Location Germany

Definitely a must-have app. Smooth and easy design options and easy to use. Besides that perfect and super friendly customer support

April 8, 2022

Thanks for choosing OrderlyEmails as a must-have app! We take pride in providing friendly and helpful customer service, so our team appreciates that you noticed 😊

Vanessa Boulton

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for more than a year now and I can guarantee it is all you need to have customized, professional looking order emails. I come back to it regularly whenever we need to change something in our order information.
Costumer Support is really helpful ( and I mean endless, let's keep trying until you get it right, kind of patience).
I 100% recommend this app!

March 30, 2022

THANK YOU! What a fantastic review 🤩

Happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. I’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. I’m sure it will make their day!

Faerly

Location Ireland

Great app, and support were very helpful for a few things I needed help with. Just one watch out is that templates are either centre aligned or side aligned and you can't add a centre aligned text section on a left aligned theme without custom coding.

March 15, 2022

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with us 😊

You're right, the alignment is controlled by the theme you have chosen, but we'll be happy to switch you to another theme if you'd like. Just get in touch with our support, and they'll be glad to help you out.

GrowLiv Biologicals

Very easy to use, customer support is instant and super helpful. The price for the templates is reasonable and you have lifetime access to edit the emails! Overall very happy with the app :)

March 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and your kind words about our support team and OrderlyEmails :)

Have a great Monday!

Wms&Co.

Time spent using app About 5 hours

SUPER easy to use, very intuitive. It took me an hour or so to make something perfect for my brand, but I am super picky. The templates out of the box are lovely as well. highly recommend.

March 9, 2022

I love to read the kind words you left about OrderlyEmails! Thank you for the feedback and 5-star rating. It means a lot :)

Teleoutlet_Denmark

Location Denmark

We use this app on all our stores. Hassle free and easy way to customise customer email without the need for a developer og using code. Works like a charm.

February 25, 2022

I love to read the kind words you left about OrderlyEmails! Thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to leave a review.

Laboratoires IUM - Paris

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super boulot, réactif et très simple d'utilisation. Le design est de qualité, les options sont nombreuses

February 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying OrderlyEmails :)

Kind regards,

The Beautyline

Location India

The email designs have such varieties and all are so amazing, its difficult to one from the lot. Very smooth!

February 21, 2022

Music to our ears! Thanks for noticing and for taking the time to leave a review :)

woodystore.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Needed some help with deleting some themes, they helped me within 10 minutes. Also, the emails are very easy to customise so i would recommend this for everyone to use!

February 10, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us and recommending OrderlyEmails. It means a lot :)