OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Custom email notification designs, with marketing automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Email template mockup. Professional templates before and after.

HappyPaws

Love this app! Notification templates to choose from are varied and far far superior to the default shopify email notifications. I love how you can edit/personalise each section on one email notification and then it's replicated across all the rest so saves a lot of time. Also love how easy it is to add/remove different sections and can match the style exactly to our website. The small one off payment is excellent value for money and would highly recommend this app to other ecom stores.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience.

Barista och Espresso

I used this app to make all email notifications (end out by shopify) html design the same as the website: This app simply pulled the design from my site and i simply needed to copy and past to update all the templates. Just fantastic! Can not wish for a better solution.

August 30, 2021

Thank you! And we can not wish for a better review :)

Willow Organics

This app is SO amazing. I've used it before and knew I needed this for my new store. It is so easy to use, especially the "magic wand" where it takes the design of your store and align the email design to it - makes my life sooo much easier. Thank you!! Well worth the $49.

August 25, 2021

Your review is SO amazing! And we're really happy to hear it has made your life easier. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Merchant of Tennis

We've been using their templates + our own liquid modifications for a long time. Recently, we had an issue with an update causing links to break on old emails. This was potentially a very serious issue but OrderlyEmails support was understanding, flexible and quick to implement a permanent fix for the problem. Issues and bugs arise in any system and so when they do, the real test of a developer is how they handle it. Thank you to the FORSBERG+two ApS team for their great support.

August 23, 2021

Very glad to hear our team was able to help you out with the issue. I'll definitely pass on your kind words, and thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Brothers4Change

The app and the support team are great! I wanted to add some custom code and managed to do this with the aid of the support team.

August 17, 2021

What a pleasure to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

activebred

Really like this app, it's a must have to look more professional and differentiate yourself from other stores using the classic Shopify template. $50 is a steal for what you get. My only feedback: I would like to be able to save sections / blocks to avoid copy and pasting in all my templates, like row of images, contact us verbiage, etc. It's not the end of the world and not worthy of reducing 1 star, but worth considering.

August 16, 2021

I'm glad you think it's a steal :) And we agree, professional and great-looking emails are a must :) I'll definitely pass your suggestion on to our developers. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Little Wolf Apparel

Genuinely the easiest app to use on shopify, $49 and it has completely changed our email look and feel.

August 6, 2021

What an awesome review, thank you! So happy to hear your emails are looking great and it's easy to use :)

Centuri

I thought I could custom code the emails the same way I had custom coded my store's theme, but this app saved me the trouble. Well worth the money. I had two email templates that weren't formatting correctly and the support team fixed it up over the weekend with round-the-clock responses (thanks again guys!) The only thing I'd suggest is there could be more custom email templates, but I suspect that it's something out of OrderlyEmails' hands until we can start saving email drafts in Shopify Keep up the great work!

August 2, 2021

Thank so much for the lovely review, and glad you liked both the app and our support .. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words :) And yes, you are right in that we are limited to providing the email that Shopify themselves support.

All the best,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

trime.sk

Everything is great, with nice templates and an easy-to-use interface. Customer support is fantastic, very helpful.

July 25, 2021

Wow, thank you. It means a lot when our users take the time to leave a review. And great to hear you found the interface easy-to-use :)

Fashioncan

I love this app. I'm a developer and I suggest it to many of my clients. I just downloaded it for my own site and the results are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so impressed with how beautiful my email templates are now.

July 25, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and suggesting OrderlyEmails to your clients. And happy to hear your emails are looking awesome ;)