OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Design your email notifications to match your brand and site

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Professional email templates for Shopify stores. Brand & design

Woodforddesignstore

Super simple to use and emails now look great. They really couldn't have made it any easier to get great looking emails. Support is amazing as well with a really fast response. Top marks all round and really pleased we found this app and company. Looking forward to seeing what else they come up with.

Geek 15

Location China

How can I navigate the main page to choose the template?

Now I am try your template, it's very interesting. Now I am in the page with 'Edit Template' Button. I want to choose another template. But I don't know how to navigate to the page where there are some different pages I can choose. Now I am in the page which is attached as a picture in this email. Please check and help.

Your Natural Healing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome App, Super easy and useful. Does what it's supposed to. Thanks!

Rich In Radiance

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Well worth the money! Allowed me to keep my branding consistent and saved me so much time!! It also allowed a great solution to what can only be described as a horrific looking email system in Shopify.

Funky Food Gifts

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Another great App!! So easy to use, explains really well how to install. Love it and can highly recommend it :)

Oliveaubrey

Really straightforward to use - and so much easier to write the copy when you are able to see all the text in a 'customer' format (as opposed to HTML or Javascript).

Kurafuchi

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

The emails are very clean & sharp, professional looking, with all the customizing options you could possibly need. You can add a campaign banner at the bottom to promote current sales, coupons etc. There are even useful tips in the customization process that help you match the emails to your website’s design, very thoughtful !
You can definitely feel the editor was built with shop owners’ needs in mind. I also appreciated the option to send a test email to myself before I purchased.

Stormrider Gear

Time spent using app 1 day

I have another app that makes your emails look great, its sitting in my app collection on my store, untouched, simply because its too difficult and requires too much time. OrderlyEmails looked great and simple and it truly is both. I was done in 20 minutes, designed and installed. Love it, thank you for a great product!

Strobepro

We run over 10 apps on our store and this is the best customer service I have ever received. I made a suggestion and Bjorn updated the entire app within hours. The designs are responsive and perfect on mobile. Simple and clean. The PDF invoice download link for customers is amazing. Don't even waste your time with other templates. Hands down, Orderly Emails is the best service, price and functional design.

Supplementneeds Co Uk

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and creates much smarter templates. Customer support is prompt and very good too!