OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Custom email notification designs, with marketing automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Email template mockup. Professional templates before and after.

SwearBy Skin

Great app. So easy to use and I love that you can try out the different templates before making a one-time payment. It's perfect for any store.

The Art Therapy Shop

Awesome templates! They look very clean and professional. It's a great investment for your shop! I love that you can add the app and customize as much as you want before you decide what template you want to purchase.

My Minimal Planner

Really enjoyed this app and adding to my Shopify store. I wanted my emails to look more professional and this definitely did the job. Also, the support is amazing and fast! If you're looking for an app to make your emails and marketing more professional, highly recommend!

YARROW

Exactly what I needed! Incredibly fair pricing (and you can make sure it'll do what you need before purchasing)! Unbelievably easy to use!

Happier Beauty

This is a great app, really easy to use and install, my emails now look great. Very good value - definitely worth the one off payment!

Monroe & Kent Home

I cannot get over how easy it was to create elegant email templates without any code! Literally add your logo, customize the copy to suit your business, purchase the template and then copy and paste the code into each template in Shopify. Took me about 20 minutes total, saved me about 5 hours of work!

Heys

Themes simple and easy to customize. The support is fast and issues gets resolve quickly. I will recommend this app and themes to others.

Sushify Meal Kits

OrderlyEmails is a godsend for us. We are not code experts and the task of updating our emails the way we wanted them to look required more expertise than we had. We tried OrderEmails and in no time all (and I mean - ALL) of our Shopify emails and notifications were looking professional. Their customer support is beyond helpful. Highly recommended app.

Amillis

This app is amazing. Super easy to use and customize, accurate and truly efficient. Professionalize your email notifications in no time. The magic designer button is fab.

gearshell.com

Simple and intuitive to use with easy to understand instructions. Automatically imports brand color and logo if desired. Top customer service.