Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

Free plan available
Facebook Messenger - Live Chat

Manzanstore

so easy and fast i am too happy with it -:)

Home Discount Store

I have used this app on my website and found it very easy to set up and use. the fact that i can reply via my facebook business messenger makes like so much easier to keep in touch with my customers.

Grizzly on a String

I used this app to help me build trust with customers. I like that its customizable to fit your needs.

Shoeyz

Great experience so far, good settings and colour options. Loaded up quickly and works great with our business model

ExNaturis Schweiz KLG

easy to install - works in a few minutes and works great! we're happy with it from the beginning. good job

US Eagle Distributions

I like this app, I think it will be of great benefits for my business and I pretend to use it for long.

Loja Reis Magos

Muito bom :)
De fácil instalação e, claro, funciona bem de acordo com o prometido.
Parabéns a desenvolvedora!

Sartíe Solitaire

Easy to install, hoping to chat with customers soon! Wonderful solution, getting ready to sell!!!!!!!

gogstyle

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

InnovaBeauties

I use this app really herlp my store to grow sale, it is very recommended. It is great app i actually increase my sale