PingMe: FB Messenger Live Chat

All-in-one live chat app: Facebook Messenger, Instagram

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Green Eco-Lution

Location Philippines

i like it! With this app I can connect with my visitors live. Higher chances to make my visitors into customers.

Sunny Life Store

I would recommend this app because they are reliable and fast to respond. The follow up very conscientiously, and reminded me of an issue they helped me with even after it slipped my mind to check.

HauntedGrounds

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Instantly installed. Needed a quick connection to my Facebook page and viola it was done! I tested it and it worked "right out of the box" as expected. Easy!

Decorner.lt

Location Lithuania

The support is awesome. Replies in a minute, helps fast, very thankful! Just had some issues with configuration - solved in 10minutes with no worries! Very good app

Extreme Gadgets

Location Sri Lanka

Excellent app for chat for instore customers. Customer support is very good.I Recommended.

I HANDMADE IT

Location Ukraine

Perfect and fast support. After I installed the app it did not work. Asked support and they found that one code line was missing in my store.
Once I added it to theme.liquid - it worked

Gutlook Store

Location Brazil

A great application and very fast support. All issues resolved quickly. I am very happy with this app.

Sultan Deals

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is goooooooooooooood !
Its very easy to talk with through facebook rather than replying all the emails one by one.

Loja Black Bee

Location Brazil

Great support. Quick response and efficient testing, stayed with me until it was resolved, sending support material.

Myparquet.com

Location France

Nice application ! Great support from the Omega team. Facebook Messenger changed the way we provide support to our customers.