Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Auto Marketing

gaboby

This application is very good and very useful. I think I will recommend it. I think you can get a lot of use.

March 5, 2019

Dear gaboby,

openairecomm

Sold app. Great to communicate with customers live. This app is a must have in 2019 for its incredible conversation ability.

March 4, 2019

Dear openairecomm,

Shopinter

............................................................................................................................................................................

March 3, 2019

Dear Shopinter,

By Ram

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si utilizar esta aplicación.

March 3, 2019

Dear By Ram,

evasdog

great app that help sellers great app that help sellers great app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellersgreat app that help sellers

March 2, 2019

Dear evasdog,

CurveeB

This app is good. And a lot of functions have been added to the updated version -- especially the chat box to encourage customers to subscribe and copy promo code. I foresee it will come in handy to the customers.

Dear CurveeB,

Regards!

FHS Store - Seu estilo é economizar.

good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us! good but the chatbot doest give answers! PLEASE fix it for us!

Dear FHS Store - Seu estilo é economizar.,

Thanks for your review, we will fix chat bot bug in next version.
Your evaluation is our motivation

My Dogs Accessories Shop

Fantastic!!! Its a wonderful page because the customers can see you as profesional seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear My Dogs Accessories Shop,

TaoBaoBuys

Good~ And the customer service is perfect! They answer my questions and solve the problems fastly and patiently. It is very nice of their help.

david'sworkout

I really like the experience of the app with facebook chat. My store will be better off with this app and best of all its free