4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and seamless integration with Facebook Messenger. They value its real-time communication feature, which improves conversion rates. The chatbot function is praised for automating responses to customer queries, enhancing service efficiency. Many commend the support team for their prompt and helpful assistance. The app is widely used across various industries, contributing to customer trust.

January 14, 2021

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

Seo Digital Club
23 days using the app
Autoketing replied January 15, 2021

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

August 16, 2018

Awesome product! Very easy to use and help me be a connected with my store users.

Ladyboom
Armenia
21 days using the app
August 6, 2018

Great apps, easy to use, nice position, the size of the box is just suit the website.

Autumn One Stop Wholesales
Malaysia
August 31, 2018

Easy to setup and works very well too!

Animebliss
Netherlands
May 18, 2019

I was great and easy to use The clients will really like to talk to a real person and this helps alot

VIP APPLE ORGANICS
Autoketing replied May 18, 2019

Dear VIP APPLE ORGANICS,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

August 30, 2018

Easy to install and very practical.
So far there is no problem.
highly recommended.

Blueshoop
Mexico
May 26, 2020

This app is exactly what I needed, and it was easy to customize! It's nice that potential customers have an easy familiar way to get in touch with us.

Alpacasoaps
Autoketing replied May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We do appreciate you taking your time to share your rating with us. It's our pleasure that the app comes up to your expectations!

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

December 2, 2019

Very nice app to use! Didn't had any problems with installing the app and so far it works pretty fine for me!

Your perfect shirt
Netherlands
11 months using the app
February 27, 2019

Fantastic!!! Its a wonderful page because the customers can see you as profesional seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dogs Accessories Shop
Spain
19 days using the app
Autoketing replied March 1, 2019

Dear My Dogs Accessories Shop,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

August 30, 2018

Incredible app with awesome customer service.

Ajay Sidal