Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat Box ‑ Live Chat

by Autoketing

Live Chat, Free Chat Via Facebook Messenger, Facebook Channel

Hooka's 13th Closet

These app has help me keep in touch it my customer. while i am on the go. By using this app customer feel they can trust me more! Which helps me grow my website #Hooka's 13th closet.

kynit

All good at the moment, but there is a small problem with the location, the problem is that it appears in front of the cookie bar and covers the letters, I can not put the cookie bar at the top of the screen either, this happens when I visualize it in the mobile

SMARTBUDDIE

I used this app and help me to improve the experience to my customers. I will be nice to set more options like when and where I want the chat box appearing. Sometimes is too much intense and that disturb the customer in my opinion. I highly recommend this app though

Elation Zone

This app has good reviews that's why I decided to give it a try, is easy to install, I just downloaded the app, hopefully, it will help my store!

Sheratique

Nice app, easy to install, and I hope it will help driving sales to my store. It's worth a try. Thank you.

May 9, 2019

Dear Sheratique,

Teosmilee shop

I added this app so I could utilize Facebook messenger chat for my store. Setting it up was easy and everything and it works decently. My biggest complaint and reason I got rid of it is because you only have the option to have the chat bubble at the bottom of your store. I already have other features there and not being able to move it just made it cluttered. I found other chat apps that allow me to put it in different locations.

May 9, 2019

Dear Teosmilee shop,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!
Besides, about the position, you can adjust it on the "high position" field on the settings.
If you have any question, leave a message on the live chat on your dashboard or email us. I'm always willing to help you!

Barn Burner Apparel

May 8, 2019

Dear Barn Burner Apparel,

MonsterInkTattoo

Eventually, it worked. Support staff responded fast. It didn't work at first I THINK because of domain whitelisting through Messenger API so it would be helpful if the documentation included a part on how to format the whitelisted domain.

May 3, 2019

Dear MonsterInkTattoo,

ibisclock

excelente aplicación, siempre hay espacio para mejora, podrían agregarle un tipo de tutorial para que sea mas simple su configuración

April 28, 2019

Dear ibisclock,

MY SPACE EXPRESS

Gostei bastante do aplicativo facilita minha interação com meu cliente , podendo ser mais transparente

April 21, 2019