Facebook Chat Box ‑ Marketing

Developer
Autoketing
4.6
July 16, 2021

Works very well, hope this stays for free! I am using it now directly with facebook business manager.

gibiz lighting
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied July 19, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

July 9, 2021

This is absolutely a banger! Love how simple the system is for set up, with all the clear guidance. Gonna keep using this app regardless, thank you so much!

FRAC22°
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 months
Autoketing replied July 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

June 2, 2021

I think its great, easy to install and intuitive to use, it allows me to answer customer questions quickly whereever I am.

Les Gens heureux
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied June 2, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Regards,

April 9, 2021

Pretty Good App, been using it for some time, and it's worth keeping. It's easy to set up and gain more customer service. Sometimes it has some minor issues but it should be no problem. Been happy with this app so far.

ATVEdmonton
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied April 12, 2021

We're very happy when receiving your review. It's our motivation to support you much more later. We always attempt to help you in the fastest way.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards

February 26, 2021

I've had this app for about a year and I was really happy for it. But recently, I think 1-2 months ago, they made an update which no longer allows me to choose the logo of the chatbox, and more importantly, it seems like it's causing my webshop to be running a script update in the background every 2-3 seconds, you can see it because the chatbox logo is jumping a bit. And because of this, none of the links on my webshop is working - only if I manually refresh the page on the browser. After deactivating the chatbox, my webpage now works normally again. I really recommend Autoketing to look into this problem/bug, and solve it. Because before the update, it worked well.

Coach-Club
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied February 28, 2021

Dear Coach -Club,
Thanks for leaving a review. Firstly, we really sorry for this problem. We updated a new version and fixed all problems on your website. If possible, please reinstall our app and allow us to serve you best. Thanks a lot!