Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
September 13, 2020

I am using this app to help build my Business up. If you follow are the guide lines on here from the start you will be OK

Aloysius Clothing
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 13, 2020

There are too many steps to follow and it is confusing. Especially if you are not computer savvy. I will you could click just one button for integration.

Nursidoscope
Time spent using app: 3 months
Meta replied September 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

September 13, 2020

whether you like Facebook or not, its hard to ignore ... this app makes setting up the channel in your shopify store really easy to do

Dylan Kendall
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 13, 2020

Nice.............................................Nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Qucus
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 13, 2020

excelente herramienta para llegar a los clientes potenciales, solo que demora en dar respuesta a cualquier solicitud

MMGASSSA
Panama
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 13, 2020

The app is great easy set up thank you. I think this app will help alot of people and I would recommend

Accessorysavvy
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 13, 2020

J ai crée un évènement pour ma boutique vraiment génial très ludique
nous sommes accompagne tout au long de la démarche

La Casa des Produits
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited September 13, 2020

I am using this app to do Shopify related marketing things. Easy and safe to use, install, and most important this app is under a recognized world brand. Hopefully, they can come out with more useful apps and extension related software.

Acatrol eMart
Singapore
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 13, 2020

It does help me get some visitors to my Shopify store account and it as lot easier for the customers to shop

papa Jethro Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 13, 2020

Well executed. The app adds a high level of simplicity to an otherwise complicated facebook integration process. Priceless!

Sugar Coated Gifts