Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
Meta
3.2
December 13, 2020

Add more detail to instructions. Be more explicit when giving directions. If possible have a live person to assist with Facebook sales channel. Be more specific on you to channel videos as well.

Hope In My Soap Project & Initiative Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2020

It was a bit confusing to figure it out at first. It took some back and forth to learn the process.

Mysig Studio
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 13, 2020

very nice and awesome applications. i will surely love this application and do the right business using this app. thanks

TroyShe Online Shop
Philippines
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 13, 2020

It was easy to connect and use. It's my first time using it and I'm really satisfied. It really helped me having more views

Ivy's Hair
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 13, 2020

Since I updated the old version literally NOTHING is working anymore, or at least I am not understanding how to everything is working. Not that I ever used Fb too much. Everything is messy, I never liked it for my business and decided to never use it. I just use Fb in order to have access to my business account on Instagram and their product tagging. Anyway, I had to update the old Fb Shop app with the new one, and since then the Shopify Product Catalog is not updating the new items I am uploading on my website. And what is even weirder is that the bulk editor in the Fb app of Shopify shows instead all the new products I am currently uploading. It's been 4 days now. I went through every forum on the internet about the topic, and sorted out nothing. Frustrating to say the least. I cannot post any of the new products on Instagram cause there's no way of tagging them. I honestly cannot believe they still don't have a customer service dedicated to business accounts at Facebook and they just let us go browsing the internet hoping to find something to sort everything out.

Nugae galleria
Italy
Time spent using app: 16 days
Meta replied December 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! That definitely sounds frustrating! On that note, I'd love to help as much as I can from our end. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support