Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
September 12, 2020

so far it's good experience to me.. i'll definitely recommend to others.. but if could improve more user friendly with shopify store.. will be great!

TIANTIAN LIFE Market Place
Singapore
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 12, 2020

Awesome!!!! Très bien et superbe. Cela m'a permis de faire plus de marketing et atteindre les différentes personnes qui m’intéressent.

Soins et Bien-Être SHOP
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 12, 2020

I haven't had much chance to use this App yet, but experience had been good so far. Guidance had been given all the way while installing this App, but it will probably take a lot more time to discover the different functions this App provides.

Party Land
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 12, 2020

Easily connected my Pixel to Shopify, and provided more functionality than I expected. Even adds the possibility of selling on Instagram.

ProVlog Shop
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
September 12, 2020

It seems easy enough so far, although im still working through everything. It was a bit overwhelming when your learning the navigation of a site and you find yourself sidetracked on setting up Facebook.

Nettle And Vine
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited November 7, 2020

I used this app to promote my products on Facebook. It is working amazingly for me. Great shopping experience through this app . Highly recommended

Meghvi
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 12, 2020

l'application est très utile, le canal de vente Facebook est fonctionnel car on peut cibler plus d’audience.

Coiffeurchezvous
Morocco
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 12, 2020

Very strict forward. easy to use. But this is the first time I use it. I have not had the chance to see what it can offer and help me to do more business

eMegaBoxx
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 12, 2020

Excellent app! The setup of these things within Facebook Business is a mess, but this app made it extremely easy to put everything to work.

Mary's
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 11, 2020

This App makes it all so easy to connect my store for future growth. Shopify team has help me learn so much about the e commerce system.

Unique Boutique 574 International LLC