Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Spinning Yarns and Weaving Tall Tails

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to install. Haven't used yet. Took a little while, but was very self-explanatory and simple. Can't wait to get started.

riotcoaustralia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

So easy to install, makes life so much easier to setup. I do a lot of shopify sites for clients and makes my job easier.

CRAFT LASHES

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Extremely user friendly. I’m not the most tech savvy person and every single step is a piece of cake.

Michalko Making

This has been easy to use. Still working out the details, but it will definitely help me promote my business.

Nica Shops

Location Spain

Es mas sencillo para conectar las cuentas sociales practico y dinámico, únicamente hay que revisar a detalle los productos publicados

GINGER

Location Italy

For now you are doing good, the previous app did not work let's see if now the integrations goes but installation went good

A Newsons Touch LLC

Location Georgia

I would enjoy using this app to sell and promote my products and my online store. I'm a self owned business that started out myg home and i just want peopled to know you can do anything you put your mind to.

Reborn Ideas

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

very easy to setup , it works as described and when it will be possibile check-out directly from facebook I am sure I will sell also more

Walkabout Harnesses, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

its a sales channel to compliment/rival amazon, ebay, walmart, and our own shopify store. Very seamless integration.

Green Apple Active

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I found it easy to set up and now I'm still learning how to use everything. Looking forward to seeing how it works