Reviews (4,758)

3.8
November 23, 2020

Having hard time to setup my Facebook account, in order to connect my pixel account with it, so bad!

Jhunie
2 months using the app
Meta replied November 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I definitely understand how frustrating that may be. I'd love to help! I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear back from you soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

April 16, 2021

Our commerce account is rejected and there is no support for it. Both Facebook and Shopify are unable to help, and if you ready forums, they are full of merchants with rejected accounts with no help. Facebook/Shopify if you are listening, please resolve the issue!

baiiad
26 days using the app
November 13, 2020

I used this app to help me reach more and better customers. I am looking forward to the results now. I had a hard time linking my IG account, which was rejected for a reason I ignore. I will have to work out that situation and connect with Support.

Fun Factory Co. TM
28 days using the app
April 10, 2021

Sehr gute service, vielen dank,ich habe am anfang bisschen probleme gehabt aber es ist alles gut gelaufen. Vielen dank.

Print Photo
Germany
September 8, 2020

I used this app and it is really good and my experience as a user has been successful
As I did not find any difficulty

rosaevivit
Morocco
September 12, 2020

This app helps me promote my business so much!! Thank you so much and please keep spreading the word.

NiasConnection
March 24, 2021

I just wanted to set up something similar to Kit, but it's taken a while just to get to this point in setting up the Facebook channel. Hopefully, this will work for future postings.

North Meets South Candle Creations, LLC
About 2 months using the app
Meta replied March 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Jamilah, Shopify Support

May 7, 2022

Attention, problem on the selection of the targeting country, you cannot select countries . Problem to be solved as soon as possible !

Glioza
France
25 days using the app
Meta replied May 10, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing completing the setup of Facebook marketing. The issue with not being able to select a target country has since been resolved. I will also send a follow up email with you to confirm you were able to successfully complete this setup.

Jason | Shopify

August 29, 2022

This app does not have enough detail to work with the ads manager. its simpler to just make ads in the ads manager unrelated to this app, but if you do, then the app is not smart enough to count the costs of the ads, so its a lose lose for everyone.

Soul Snatch Store
Netherlands
25 days using the app
Meta replied August 31, 2022

Hi there,

Charlotte here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to install and use Facebook channel on your store and leave a review. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide support, and make sure your feedback is shared with our team.

Charlotte | Shopify

January 29, 2022

Frankly - third party might be better for these sorts of integration apps. It's okay, but we've had to use other apps like Elevar to make tracking work well.

bastille_breads