Facebook & Instagram , 4,555 reviews

3.8
March 19, 2021

///Im trting to pay for milk and poewr bills and make sure i say debt free, fsut setttting thiiiis up innnnn hopprs of making a fewwww exxtreaaa dollars and dogfood.

Digital Warfare Records
About 21 hours using the app
April 6, 2021

I used this app to help me know how many visitors i have and to grow my business. I really like how it's work

Dealushop
About 20 hours using the app
October 5, 2020

I am not sure , but seems easy , although the setting is much different but seems ok , waiting for the results ....

CHECK MY FAT
Qatar
9 days using the app
December 4, 2020

Fácil de instalar, aún estoy en proceso de configuración. En principio me gusta lo que veo, podré comentar más cuando termine de configurarla y de aprender toda la metodología de la aplicación.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito
Spain
About 20 hours using the app
September 5, 2020

This was incredibly easy to set up! It's improved dramatically from years ago and as an entrepreneur and founder I so appreciate.

Caire Beauty
About 19 hours using the app
December 7, 2022

We have NOT been able to successfully add our store to IG and FB it says we ARE approved -- HELP! hmm what is the issue???

Laina Rauma
22 days using the app
Meta replied December 7, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

March 16, 2021

It could be so much easier than this... I really dont like the app. Let me just connect my Pixel ID! It worked fine. Now I dont even have any Events on my page.

Das Tree Shirt
Germany
8 days using the app
Meta replied March 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I can definitely see why it is important to ensure your pixel is connected so you can market your business. I will be sending you an email soon to ask for more details on the issues you are currently facing. Looking forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

December 21, 2020

I used this app for my marketing strategies. It would be helpful also if facebook will be more sensitive and accurate with the reasons why they are banning fb business manager account.

Seiri
Philippines
8 days using the app
April 15, 2021

Shopify works amazing with thier app but they are Unavailable for our region while some people used VPN to access thier service

GizmozTshirts
India
17 days using the app
September 10, 2020

Interface looks much cleaner and seems much easier to navigate than the old Facebook Shop. I like the way the Shopify app guides you through the app. Happy to have our shop on Facebook!

Maddie Merriweather