Reviews (5,236)

November 7, 2022

I clicked and installed, but I can't find how to link to the existing Instagram account. There are no instruction, just a blank page?

Althyrea Design, Inc
25 minutes using the app
Meta replied November 7, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

October 13, 2020

Very quick and easy to integrate. Very easy to set up and easy to use. It has saved our team so much time. I would highly recommend it!

Kent Brushes
April 3, 2021

This app like many of the other apps on shopify simply does not work. Shopify blames FB and FB blames shopify and the end customer ends up with nothing.

Blue Craft Coffee Roasters
January 15, 2021

Very easy and straightforward to connect my Shopify store and my Facebook channel. Errors are easily fixed as noted in the information.

theditedline
November 21, 2020

first time installing it, It connected to Fb fast and easy as could be .thankfully easy. seems to have no issues so far.

ArtVictim
January 24, 2021

Super easy to setup, put it off for too long. Way easier than I thought. Have all your channels setup up beforehand, then linking them here is a breeze (Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, Facebook Page, Facebook Pixel)

Best Chess Set Ever
September 24, 2021

I need to reinstalla the app but is not posible. This es the message:
"This page can't be loaded right now
A technical problem prevented this page from loading. Reload this page, visit another page in Facebook Ads, or try again later" Please, help me!

PKT Evolution
Mexico
Meta replied September 24, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the unexpected technical issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Adil | Shopify

December 11, 2020

I have enjoyed the set up of our account with Facebook/Instagram. It has been very straight forward! Cheers to a better business : )

Life-Cycle-Organics
October 15, 2020

Easy setup & works smoothly. No tech skills required. I recommend this app for anyone trying to boost their sale on FB.

Green Rebels DK
Denmark
September 24, 2020

so far so good. Simple and easy to use and will hopefully continue to be that way. It has only been a few days so time will tell

The Dancing Farmer