Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
Meta
3.2
February 1, 2022

Unfortunately, the app will not connect to my Face­book Page. The error message states that "the Facebook page is Owned by Anoth­er Busi­ness" when in actual fact this is not true. I have wasted so many hours trying to troubleshoot this. Thank you Shopify support for your assistance thus far, but no solution yet on ticket 28645071. Please do contact me when one of your support staff have a solution on this. Thx J

Bamboo Revolution
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
Meta replied February 2, 2022

Hi there,

My name is Chris from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Chris | Shopify Support Specialist

February 1, 2022

The FB sales channel is no longer accessible in the Shopify back-end. In fairness Shopify support were quick and indicated its a ''user access token'' problem on the FB side which I guess means its a security protocol. But I have spent 6+ wks liaising with FIVE different tickets for ecommerce support teams at FB. Every one of them gave up on this. More evidence of the Metaturds [....check out the other 1 star reviews here]. I guess only thing left to try is the classic ON/OFF fix and delete the channel before a re-install...........

STABLE of Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Meta replied February 2, 2022

Chris | Shopify Support Specialist

February 1, 2022

請問如何回覆發表文章中顧客的留言? 沒有看到可以直接回覆的視窗...如何及時知道有人留言給我 ? 有個客戶半個月前黎顏給我要我的聯絡方式 但我隔半個月無意中看到留言 有些懊惱 .....請問如何設定可以即時知道有留言

Gravity Customization
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 30, 2022

I cannot access anything, have spent way too many hours on this integration, and Facebook has zero help. I did all the steps, then informed me that someone else is the owner of my pages and won't allow me to go any further. Facebook, I am the owner, admin, ads account manager of my Facebook and IG pages, so where are my emails going so I confirm this? The only thing that I can think of is changing the IG handle. Indeed this is not the reason why I cannot connect. Absolutely rubbish, and far too much stress thinking I have been hacked. I contacted Facebook and tried the links, but that was a dead-end Such a waste of time.

DivaSquad
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Meta replied January 31, 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see you've mentioned that someone else is the owner of your pages, while Shopify cannot make changes to your Facebook account in this manner we can help guide you as to confirming the permissions of your chosen accounts. Since this information would be account specific and quite sensitive I'll reach out to you directly via email to follow up with you.

William | Support Specialist
Shopify

January 29, 2022

Frankly - third party might be better for these sorts of integration apps. It's okay, but we've had to use other apps like Elevar to make tracking work well.

bastille_breads