Reviews (187)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient post-purchase data collection, praising its easy setup and versatile question stream. It's noted for its high response rate and robust data analysis, integrating well with systems like Google Sheets and Klaviyo. The app is frequently updated with new features and improvements. Many commend the support team for their prompt and helpful service.

August 3, 2023

Easy, simple to use, and powerful.

Insane opt-in rates.

Love the insights you can pull from these post-purchase surveys and attribution gaps you can fill.

The Only Bean

Absolutely amazing

GORUCK
1 day using the app
May 7, 2018

Great app with great support! Produces some truly valuable insights we can’t get from our traditional analytics.

Caraasport
January 19, 2019

I feel like I'm in on a Shopify integration secret...this app is brilliant! I check it almost every day, response rates are really amazing and it gives us great insight into where our customers are coming from. Conversion attribution by the customer, right at the moment of purchase that isn't obtrusive to customers at all...this app should be used by everyone.

Twice
May 4, 2020

Brilliant app to get customer feedback. We used different surveys to understand customer needs during checkout to improve customer journey and conversion rate. Conversion Rate of respondents is crazy high. Easily set up and if needed customer support is outstanding.

Doli Bottles
Germany
February 1, 2023

Fairing has been an amazing resource for us to yield valuable insights from our customers. It's super easy to use, and the support team is incredibly helpful. They always go above and beyond, and even proactively bring new ideas to our attention. Highly recommend.

Unbound Merino
February 4, 2020

Thanks to the amazingly simple yet effective post-purchase survey Enquire puts onto both our Shopify and Recharge checkouts, we are able to finally get insight into where people really first heard about us. Up until Enquire, it's always been last click attribution, which heavily weighted all analytics to Google and Google ads, but in fact Enquire showed us that we are also acquiring customers through our hard work in Press mentions and Partnerships and Affiliates. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Bokksu
May 14, 2019

Meets all of our needs in terms of a post-purchase survey. Has unlocked a lot of great insights that our analytics cannot provide.

Page Anchor
Sweden
February 24, 2020

Great app! I love that I can ask my customers specific questions that will help me further my acquisition efforts.

Pattern Beauty