Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Vicky's Store

I just use the app. I haven't understood much. I am looking for a good product review to improve my store

Shopindigoblack

Definitely would recommend if you are looking for an app that also has a great support team! I had both Roel and Holden help me within the same day as I had difficulty placing the reviews in the right portion of my store. They both were helpful and helped me get in done real quick!

Jae Zhané

The customer service team was awesome in helping me apply I skill that I could not seem to get to work. If you run into any troubles be sure to make great use of them

November 12, 2020

Thanks for your review! I would love to know exactly what skills you had trouble getting to work (so we can fix it for other store owners). Happy to hear our awesome customer service team was able to help you :)

PhinLife.com Submariner Apparel

It makes my day easier and helps increase my sales! I would recommend this again and again, to anyone who asks.

June 18, 2020

Woohoo! Thanks for the positive review. Let us know what we can do to earn that extra star!

SoTrendify

Fera and Shopify team reviewed the situation and find a solution for the problem. Thank you for the support.

March 24, 2020

Hello SoTrendify,

Glad to hear you are happy with the resolution. :)

Happy Valentines Shop

A veces no me funciona, como esta en ingles no se bien como configurarlo entonces no se si lo hago bien o mal.

Voy a mirar en Youtube.

February 4, 2020

Sí, encuentre nuestros videos de ayuda en YouTube. También tenemos artículos de ayuda (en inglés) aquí: https://www.fera.ai/resources/. ¡Intenta usar el traductor de Google!

Queen Lee's Hair Extensions & More

This app is awesome! It has helped me grow my store tremendously. It is an easy to use app, everything is easy to read and understand even if you are new to having your own site.

February 4, 2020

Happy to hear that Fera has helped you grow. If you are looking to add new functionality or need help with anything at all, please reach out to us :)

Gracy's

Cool app, have a lot of settings, but for custom styles sometimes work doesn't. Tried to do custom styles for trust badges.

Pamper pets shop

imok,l,lhujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Glendanova

it's a very useful app because it help customer decision process. thank you and I really appreciate this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12