Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SOBEYO.COM

I used this app to help feature my products and grow my biz. Simple and flexible to use. Looking into more features like API integration

Redefine Hardware

I installed many apps and they all seem very complicated and involved. This one is to the point and simple but has everything that is needed.

Protato Health

Location Hong Kong SAR

I was one deleted this app since I did not finish the setting up.
I thought the automatic review request was annoying. The translation made the email like a scam email.
I was wrong at that time. I could not find any other app better than this so I reinstalled and finished the translation by myself.
I start using it again now and I find it charges fairly.

Kindled Aroma

Location Australia

Started to use this app after using a couple of other Review Apps Available and just loved the simplicity to use the app along with the available features

Sunday Ritual Limited

Location New Zealand

I transferred over from Wix, it was super easy to transfer reviews over and apply in my new shopify store. I did get stuck at one point (I made a silly mistake) and the support was so great to help me fix the issue. This is also really professional looking app for your website, integrates well and I would highly recommend it.

Alder Grover Herbals

App is very user friendly and offers great customer service so far! I have only been using this service for a short period of time, but so far so good!

Wolf Escape Games

Tried a couple of options for a good reviews app and Fera was by far the best. Really easy to use, some excellent widgets and flexibility, and the support is top notch. We've learnt that support in particular is vital with Shopify extensions and the folks at Fera are top drawer! Highly recommended

Kish Kreations

Location Australia

I like how I am able to import reviews from FB and Google. Simple and easy to use. Love the free features!!

WoW WooD

Location Ukraine

convenient and simple application helps to gain trust and make sales Thank you recommend recommend recommend

Casablanca Décor

Easy to use and no coding needed. Perfect for my needs so far as a small business owner. Other apps required some coding, which was not a good fit. Fera has everything I need so far.