Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Prime

I usally use Fera to improve my site such as banner count view
social proof low stock
also all together is so cheap cost

December 28, 2020

Glad you find value in using Fera to display social proof on your store :)

Polymels Online Shop

I have been using this app for quite some time. It was a user-friendly app, easy to follow, and has dedicated support for assistance. The support will guide you step by step until you understand and how it will help you improve the total satisfying experience.

December 28, 2020

So happy that you are loving our app. We truly appreciate your review and being with us for so long!

Ed Charly

I have used this app and so far I quite like this app in general with a free plan available and not based on the number of visitors. I also quite like the fera.ai verified buyer notice which might increase conversation.

December 21, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are happy that you enjoy using Fera :)

ClassicTVShop

I used this app to add testimonials to my Shopify page. It's very simple to use, and I was able to copy my Etsy testimonials to my Shopify page within minutes, and they look very professional.

December 21, 2020

Awesome! We love when merchants find our testimonials and reviews widgets easy to use. Thanks for being a customer!

Stickocity

I've used this app on more than one shopify store and they always help drive conversions. They are especially good for social proof and urgency.

December 21, 2020

Wooohoo! Glad you are seeing an increase in your conversions and have used Fera for all your stores!

VAN ESTHER

I really like this app. I love how there are so many apps in one, saves me time and money. I highly recommend it.

December 21, 2020

YES! We love saving merchants money. Thanks for your review.

westpetunia

Ive used this app in a previous store. It offers social proof so potential customers landing on your site can see that you're trustworthy! 10000% recommend this! After adding it to my site less than 24 hours ago I already have influenced sales!

December 21, 2020

This is great to hear! We are so happy that you are a repeat customer. That means so much to us :))

CoziHoodie

The app has saved me so much time and it's really easy to integrate with shopify! The app works perfectly in my feed with loads of features and no lag!

December 21, 2020

wooohoo! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy we could save you time :D

NesoTrendyfashion

Very helpful easy to use thanks many features i will try it for long time to judge better i used it now for one month

December 21, 2020

Happy to hear you find Fera's product reviews easy to use. We hope you love it for months and months to come :)

AirpodsCaseStores

非常實用簡單,不會英文也可以操作,對於電商來說很多機能都可以使用到也很方便,推薦給新手來使用。我個人的電商是使用在商品頁面放置有多少人正在觀看商品的機能,其他還有很多機能可以使用,之後也都會慢慢摸索試試看。

謝謝您,對於您的評論。我們很高興您喜歡使用Fera!