Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Ville à Joie 🇫🇷

Cool product, lot of options, good interface, easy integration but you can do deeper with the code, i recommend

LessLife

Customer sevice was great! Holden helped me out multiple times and got things perfect. This app is a must for all shopify stores. RECOMENDED

Dope Clothes

Customer service was great. Holden helped me out multiple times and got things perfect This app is a must for all shopify stores

Supply Connect

Wonderful App! It's an all in one tool for optimization and conversions! Highly recommend to beginners & shopify veterans.

Secure Motion

very good tres bonne appli indispensable pas cher facile a utiliser et a coder je ecomma,nde cette a

leblueyestore

Really satisfied with the costumer service! Kopila helped me today and she was fast and kind! Thank you to all the support team!

Newborn Gift

I am still learning to use it, but it gives me a lot of important data. All this data is important for me to learn how are my clients looking at my store..

RBA Shop

I used this app and I do not regret it. Undoubtedly it is one of the best upsales apps and greatly increases the conversion in your store.

Bebê Reborn A Bordo e CIA

OTIMO APP CUMPRE O QUE PROMETE, AJUDA NAS VENDAS, MELHORA O VISUAL DA LOJA. ADOREI O ATENDIMENTO, PARABENS

You Can Build A Brand

I love this app! It helps me learn more about my shopper's behavior so that I can better accommodate them.