Fera Product Reviews App

Bellevue's Discount

lkjhgfcxdzsfgxtjyugit8o90i-9o=;lk.j,hgcfxdzvsbfxgulih;o[
]=[-iy;tulfkdngrhyfugiyho;up[-
iPU?HYgfxnhjuk.il/oj;
9-8;tl7rk6eyj5wtarjtskydluf;ig'oym/ojihugyftdrezwgexrtckuiho;p[-pigcfnxbnchvjbkl
[[]o\p

WhipWind

I am still tryna see how they convert but i am sure it is a great app and i can recommend it for just anybody

AnimalPearls

niceProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

ZoeDiax Supply

this app helped me try multiple engagement perks to my store also gave me the chance to keep more customers on my site.

SumSummer

LOOK GOOD §§................................................................................................................§§

babinous

c'est un bon produit, intéressant ! beaucoup de fonctionnalités, Ça permet de configurer d'autres fonctionnalités intéressantes pour l'urgence et la preuve sociale

OneBody

It is a good apps so smooth and easy to use. jaime beaucoup le design ainsi que les paramètre pouvant etre modifié

Gadgets Gamers

Fantastica app muy, tiene muchas opciones vale la pena su compra.
Si quieres customizar tu tienda y ponerla al dia se recomienda esta app

ChicFreakZ Boutique

It's a good app no complaints really, but as a first time business owner it would be nice to see tools specific to newbies like me.

hack-solo.com

I like how the app is fairly easy to use. One of the functions I like is the customer's journey. It details what they did in your store so you can get a gauge of if the customer is willing to buy or not. Useful if you have a lot of products and want to see which ones have the potential to sell and which ones should be taken out of stock. Pricey app though. I'm only on the free plan, which is changing to a paid app soon by the maker and I can't really afford yet.