Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Gadgets Gamers

Fantastica app muy, tiene muchas opciones vale la pena su compra.
Si quieres customizar tu tienda y ponerla al dia se recomienda esta app

ChicFreakZ Boutique

It's a good app no complaints really, but as a first time business owner it would be nice to see tools specific to newbies like me.

hack-solo.com

I like how the app is fairly easy to use. One of the functions I like is the customer's journey. It details what they did in your store so you can get a gauge of if the customer is willing to buy or not. Useful if you have a lot of products and want to see which ones have the potential to sell and which ones should be taken out of stock. Pricey app though. I'm only on the free plan, which is changing to a paid app soon by the maker and I can't really afford yet.

Beautylet Store

Haveconfigurated hope help with conversions

would be great have features to translate the content as my customer use português

Matt-Baldwin

I use this app for droppshipping. Its great for keeping track. I use it everyday to keep track of everything im doing.

Coolioos

Just trying this app and hope its good. Lets see how it works. Hope to use it if its good. Worth a try. Thanks.

VelvetPrints

Using it for social proof, etc. Really nice app. Lets see how it does going forward as it is too early to tell. Cart Timer isn't that clever. I have a drawer style cart and if closed the timer is suspended...

Tech Hub City

I love this app! I think this is what i need. I have just installed it and will see it's performance in the next days.

Cheeky Camping

I have not had this app long enough to really test it, but setting it up was a little confusing at first as I was trying to set up the promo bar to ONLY show up on my product page. I talked to support through the chat app and they jumped right in and took a look and helped me set it up. Support is awesome! I will update my review once I've really tested this app out.

Mother Erth

App works great and helps to up the conversion rate! It's pretty straightforward to use. I did have to tinker a bit to get the CSS to work with my website but nothing too difficult