Fera Social Proof & Reviews

Fera Social Proof & Reviews

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof & Review App That Increases Conversions and Trust

Glossy 21

It's been a wonderful addition! I've only just launched my store, but I believe that it has been really helpful in providing credibility to potential customers. The dashboard is great too! Very informative!

Ambassadher

Very responsive support! We needed some custom solutions due to the nature of our product and they did a great job!

Higher Shores

this is a sweet app. Mega easy to use. thank you. love the fair pricing.

Sevvs

Very Good Service. Had some Issues with installation and it was fixed in just 10 minutes! Tiptop!

Hemeracopenhagen

good so far will update later

Abbasocks

easy to install and easy to use. after installing I received 1 order. coincidence or luck? not sure but i will come back with more review as time go by. thank you

Delegance Supply

I am loving this app so far. Thank you!

Labellame

Very nice. Easy setup and customization. Support was quick to respond and informative.

The Little Frog Collective

Have just started using this app but I have to say it is SO easy to set up and customise and the level of customer service has been amazing so far! Definitely looking forward to seeing how we can align and leverage our sales even more with Banana Stand! Cheers!

Beautyallforgirlz